Rams sign Wes Welker

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I wonder if a penis pump works on receiver's fingers?

EkmCnt1.png

Made you look! :yess:

Wrong So Wrong!!!!!

RamzFanz

Damnit
Fire under our WRs arses - Britt seems to have disappeared maybe theres a new instagram video of his wife's ass out there that I need to see - I've given up on the Quick experiment (i never liked it) and Bailey is gone for 4 games (again)

Britt had 3 catches for 87 yards. He also defended bad throws, which is exactly what we need with Foles. Britt is a good #2 or great #3. He has big games and big plays. He's just not as consistent as we want but I think that's more the line and Foles.

RedRam

Pro Bowler
I wonder if a penis pump works on receiver's fingers?

EkmCnt1.png

Made you look! :yess:

Yes, yes you did...:eek::wtf: :palm:

You also made me throw up...:sick::sick:

I'm still kinda new here...I guess there isn't a "No Selfie" rule here, eh? :bueller:

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
A nice security blanket who can consistently get open for Foles. I like it.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Britt had 3 catches for 87 yards. He also defended bad throws, which is exactly what we need with Foles. Britt is a good #2 or great #3. He has big games and big plays. He's just not as consistent as we want but I think that's more the line and Foles.
I think its because I had big hopes for him this year, maybe I'm being hard on the guy - but I do think he needs it

RamzFanz

Damnit

ohiorams

Rookie
I dont care if he only plays 2 games,I wouldnt mind a Welker Jersey to wear around the house. I'd still get a Favre Jets jersey too.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
It's a no lose situation. Bailey is suspended, and Welker can catch, and get open on 3rd and 4th down. We don't need him to be "the guy". We just need someone to be a consistent role player.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I think its because I had big hopes for him this year, maybe I'm being hard on the guy - but I do think he needs it

He's not the guy I hoped he would be either. When defenses are focused on him, he's not going to be big, IMO. He needs to be the guy they forgot about for big ass plays. Dude has made many clutch plays this season. His drops aren't bad and many of his catches have been outstanding. He's just not the guy you want the best CB lining up against I think.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
I know this sounds extreme...but the only guys i want back in 2016 are Tavon & Kendricks. Maybe Britt as a #2 or vet depth.
It sounds right on.
It appears Quick is done here.
Cook should be done here.
Bailey is just foolish and can't get on the field with weak competition.

We need to make a serious run for A. JEFFREY. The guy is an NFL proven talent ready to plug and play.
I don't want to see another project on this squad unless they're backing up a proven player.

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame

Psycho_X

Legend
We never run slant plays or use the middle of the field which is the only place Wes Welker made a living at so of course we signed him.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Juiciest press conference I can ever remember from Fisher.

Harrison is a POS hypocrite. Typical Patriot
Can't agree more. Everybody here, should watch this one. There were some tough questions, finally.