Rams sign Wes Welker

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Photos of negotiations are starting to trickle in...
th
...sorry wrong pic
Reminds me of my Dog, a little!!

lIZZIE.jpg
Meet 'Lizzie' she's 16 years Old! ( Boxer/Lab mix)

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
The good news is if we worked him out along with two other guys and signed him over them, we're not just signing him based off of what he did 3 years ago, he's in football shape right now.

I think what Welker seems to have is a passion, an urge to keep playing and that's something I worry that some our WRs don't have - he's going to give his all, 110%, body on the line, every game - but he WILL draw cover

RamzFanz

Damnit
I think what Welker seems to have is a passion, an urge to keep playing and that's something I worry that some our WRs don't have - he's going to give his all, 110%, body on the line, every game - but he WILL draw cover

And he really only has 7 years of wear on him.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
OMG, that's a funky mix! You can see both boxer and lab in a bizarre way! A lab face on a boxer! Cool.
She has a Total Boxer Body al the way down to the 'Clipped Tail'! Then the Lab face!! I've always called her my " Grand-Dogger" every since my son brought her home! (before I got a real Grand-Daughter:D)

nighttrain

Legend
well it's at least a move to improve team, hopefully Welker has a few games left, like half a season worth
train

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fortunately, he has Denver between him and New England or this wouldn't be acceptable.

i disagree. he needed the win attitude from the cheats.

maybe he can stand next to fisher on the sideline and be in his ear the whole game, "try to win the game, go for the td, don't let the other team hang around, go for the td, let's put some freaking points on the board, go for the td, don't call 3 freaking runs up the middle on the edge of fg range, go for the td,............". shit like that.

KDS73

Rookie
But seriously, Wes is glass.

And Foles has been pretty bad this year about getting players lit up by throwing late over the middle. Hopefully Wes can live through this without any more damaging hits to the head.

Athos

Legend
Hopefully we found Doc. Brown, went back in time, and brought back the dominant Wes Welker who embarrassed guys.

I kid, I kid.

Seriously tho. I DEATHLY HOPE he has some stuff left in the tank. We need a slot guy. We need a hands guy. We need a guy who knows how to get the fuck open.

Hell. You can probably plug and play the guy right now if he does have something left.

Bench Cook. Give Welker all his reps.

RamzFanz

Damnit
I'm on my way, my friend. I would never leave you, literally, hanging like that.

Arrrg, come on men, thar's room for everyone on ship optimist! Nothin' but a ship on t' open sea with men and rum! What could go wrong?

Athos

Legend
It won't matter in the least. Welker earns his stripes between the numbers and our QB doesn't realize it's legal to throw the ball there.

Ouch.

I can feel that BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURN all the way over here in my skivvies. :unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry: