Rams sign Wes Welker

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

MountainRam

Rookie
Gurley, Austin, Britt, Quick and now Welker. Who are they going to stop? I cannot wait for last 8 games. :party::popcorn::popcorn:

CoachO

Hall of Fame
It won't matter in the least. Welker earns his stripes between the numbers and our QB doesn't realize it's legal to throw the ball there.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I found him a helmet:

the-latest-vogue-in-_600x0w.jpg
How are you going to get that from, Jerome Bolger?

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Wonder if this spells the end for both Cook and Bailey? Two guys who Welker does the job of better than them.
I know this sounds extreme...but the only guys i want back in 2016 are Tavon & Kendricks. Maybe Britt as a #2 or vet depth.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I like it. Welker is a guy capable of moving the chains on 3rd down. Best of all....he CATCHES THE BALL!!! Stay healthy son!!!

jjab360

Legend
The good news is if we worked him out along with two other guys and signed him over them, we're not just signing him based off of what he did 3 years ago, he's in football shape right now.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
I don't want this guy to touch the field really...His heath is a serious issue....But
Added: He can also help mentor, Tavon Austin.
I really want him to teach this guy how to play the slot position...And if tavon improves...and we can get Quick back on track....we fire Sherman, and hire Welker & Britt as player-coaches...

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I'm liking this move, a good go to slot guy for the rams, those little pop passes on 3rd down, damn I miss Amendola!!
:thinking:I think ' Amendola' is a perfect comparison in discussing Welker! Pay him for a half Season on a Prove-it type Contract w/incentives!(y):shades:

RamzFanz

Damnit
The good news is if we worked him out along with two other guys and signed him over them, we're not just signing him based off of what he did 3 years ago, he's in football shape right now.

3 years ago? The last two seasons he would be our best receiver.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I know this sounds extreme...but the only guys i want back in 2016 are Tavon & Kendricks. Maybe Britt as a #2 or vet depth.

Add in Harkey instead of Kendricks and say no to Britt, and I agree with you completely.