Rams sign Wes Welker

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Good, someone who can catch. Now please cut Bailey; we need to stop having dumbasses on this team.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
I'm liking this move, a good go to slot guy for the rams, those little pop passes on 3rd down, damn I miss Amendola!!

maximus

Rookie
Great news. Cannot fault Fisher for trying to improve the offense. Let's go !

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
I'll take anyone that can help move the chains at this point. Not sure how much he really has left but worth a look I suppose.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Wow, cool. I'm all for his experience. Hope he can help amp up, our offense, and give our QB someone he can trust.

Added: He can also help mentor, Tavon Austin.

Irish

Starter
I like this move better in the offseason before the season started. This receiving corps is in desperate need of someone who can teach them to play the game the right way. Hope his steady hands, solid route running, and ability to get open rubs off on a couple of these guys.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Photos of negotiations are starting to trickle in...
th
...sorry wrong pic

SuperMan28

Hall of Fame
I tell ya what, though. If he gets hurt quickly then that may be in time for Sted to come back.

Wonder how much he'll play this week? Can't lose here. Wes has been a been a go to guy on third down throughout his career.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Welker at least adds the threat of a slant pass. He just needs to catch it, make it to the marker on 3rd down, & take a knee.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Wonder if this spells the end for both Cook and Bailey? Two guys who Welker does the job of better than them.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Did you know that Welker owns a nag that won at Royal Ascot this year?

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

will foles find him though? or get the ball within a couple of yards of him? he will probably still throw the ball to cook on 3rd down in the hope he will eventually catch one of them.

hmmm, i'm starting to get bitter. i don't like myself when i'm in bitter mode.