Rams sign new kicker (Lucas Havrisik) CUT | Rams sign Brett Maher

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Even looking at how bad he was he never actually lost us a game yet both the Seattle and Giants kickers have won us games. Cheers lads.

TheTackle

Pro Bowler
I don’t see us getting much better this season but we should consider signing an old face, Cameron Dicker, in FA

Current Contract signed a 1 year, $870,000 contract with the Los Angeles Chargers, including an average annual salary of $870,000. In 2023, Dicker will earn a base salary of $870,000, while carrying a cap hit of $870,000. NFL contract specifics generally collected from verified reports.

He has been excelelng over the last two seasons (95% made)

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame

View: https://x.com/jourdanrodrigue/status/1741927599381885431?s=46

Oh dear God…
Why Me Crying GIF by Team Coco

Ok I was only talking shit but why McVay, why? At least do fuckin tryouts. I swear this shit is maddening. Wtf

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I don’t see us getting much better this season but we should consider signing an old face, Cameron Dicker, in FA

Current Contract signed a 1 year, $870,000 contract with the Los Angeles Chargers, including an average annual salary of $870,000. In 2023, Dicker will earn a base salary of $870,000, while carrying a cap hit of $870,000. NFL contract specifics generally collected from verified reports.

He has been excelelng over the last two seasons (95% made)
Unfortunately, Dicker is an Exclusive Rights Free Agent ... so he's not going anywhere.

JYB

Starter
IDK, McLaughlin was 8 of 16 before being cut for Dean Biasucci and McLaughlin never kicked again.
Yikes. Didn't remember that he was THAT bad. Nor do I remember wanting him gone as much as I've wanted Havrisik gone. Lol

Cjcinec

Rookie
Name
Chris C.
Ok I was only talking shit but why McVay, why? At least do fuckin tryouts. I swear this shit is maddening. Wtf
They can continue to have tryouts but they needed to make a change. They will also need to review their offensive philosophy and not attempt long field goals and instead play field position. Punter needs to kick the ball out of bounds and let the sideline be your coverage unit just like the end zone on kickoffs. Special Teams have been a disaster. Just shows how thin the roster is. Backup’s are slow and can’t tackle.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Have to admit, I was more comfortable with Maher than Havrisik.
I will say this, if McVay doesn't get Patterson if Hopkins is ready to go for the playoffs, its a dumb move. We already know Maher is better than Havrisik but that isn't saying much as Maher is an infamous playoff choker.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
They can continue to have tryouts but they needed to make a change. They will also need to review their offensive philosophy and not attempt long field goals and instead play field position. Punter needs to kick the ball out of bounds and let the sideline be your coverage unit just like the end zone on kickoffs. Special Teams have been a disaster. Just shows how thin the roster is. Backup’s are slow and can’t tackle.
Agree there are other aspects that need to be changed. I'm just knee jerk reacting to the news. I'll add more to comments if we do have kickers come in for a tryout.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Wow. Maher? Rams scraping the bottom of the barrel.

Really hope the Rams sign Patterson after the regular Browns kicker gets healthy.

TheTackle

Pro Bowler
Unfortunately, Dicker is an Exclusive Rights Free Agent ... so he's not going anywhere.
Well at least they can recognise talent but that’s a shame. For that money we might have offered him a better contract before. Thanks for the heads up

Memphis Ram

Legend
Zane Gonzalez must have kicked Chase Blackbun's dog or something when they were in Carolina. I thought he'd at least get a tryout.