Rams sign new kicker (Lucas Havrisik) CUT | Rams sign Brett Maher

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
Great can't wait
1000007538.jpg

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
That doesn't mean he's going to be the only guy they bring in. Can have a competition for the job.
This is what I am hoping. Get Maher in ASAP as he is an upgrade over Havrisik, knows the Rams' special teams, and should be less rusty than several other options. You might not be able to get a bunch of bodies in for try-outs, pick a winner, and integrate the winner all by Sunday.. Good to have a contingency plan. But I hope the Rams are bringing in competition. Maher did not inspire confidence. He seems like a broken kicker since his infamous meltdown for Dallas. He still is a clear upgrade over Havrisik though, which is crazy to say.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
"I'd like to phone a fan here."
~ McVay

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The fact I hate this move ensures he will be a playoff hero for us.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh well at least we'll get a new vent thread about a different kicker. Maher isn't good we saw that early in the year but the people were rioting for this so we'll have to live with it.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Oh well at least we'll get a new vent thread about a different kicker. Maher isn't good we saw that early in the year but the people were rioting for this so we'll have to live with it.
God forbid they actually look at a few different options.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
God forbid they actually look at a few different options.
Hard to look at too much when you're dealing with a fan base screaming to get rid of your guy :) Rams fans wanted change and they got it.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
Hard to look at too much when you're dealing with a fan base screaming to get rid of your guy :) Rams fans wanted change and they got it.
We meant change like someone new. It's like throwing out a pair of holey underwear for an old pair thrown away that had just a few less holes in em hahaha

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We meant change like someone new. It's like throwing out a pair of holey underwear for an old pair thrown away that had just a few less holes in em hahaha
You got the change! I wonder how many times we can go through these threads and quote almost the exact phrase "anybody is better". How many times did you say that? I know I've read it at least from a dozen different people.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
But they really didn’t.
I'll refer you to the bolded part of my previous comment.

You got the change! I wonder how many times we can go through these threads and quote almost the exact phrase "anybody is better". How many times did you say that? I know I've read it at least from a dozen different people.
You got your change.