Rams sign new kicker (Lucas Havrisik) CUT | Rams sign Brett Maher

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
He had a good day today. Young kickers will have them along with bad ones. Hopefully he's turned the corner. Would be nice to go into the playoffs with the position solid and not another hole going into the off season.
If we do get into the playoffs there's a good chance kicker is part of the reason we get sent home. Until I see Havrisik consistently nailing kicks I will remain paranoid about him. I just don't trust kickers in general so if I'm thinking about the kicker I'm worried.

That mental side is such a big part for them. So idk. Got my fingers crossed of course though. And I prefer to have an iffy kicker with a strong leg to an iffy kicker with a weak leg.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
Havrisik isn't the reason we lost today. We would've lost before overtime if we didn't have him.

He was the one player on our team who didn't fuck up in some way, who actually did his job. Yeah, even AD, who couldn't get a single sack when he had Jackson in his sights.

I gave him props for today. But today's performance isn't the norm, its the exception. I'll need to see this kind of results more often.

And blaming Donald when he was triple teamed and held on almost every play? Try again please.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Dude was kickin as if he didn’t have a choice. 1 miss = Crosby… Dude bought himself some life.

Last edited:

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I gave him props for today. But today's performance isn't the norm, its the exception. I'll need to see this kind of results more often.

And blaming Donald when he was triple teamed and held on almost every play? Try again please.

Blaming Donald for not getting sacks on Jackson when he absolutely had him in his grasp? Yeah, I do. Yes, even AD missed tackles, even though he provided a lot of pressure when he was there.

Aaron Donald may be a Greco-Roman demigod come to earth, but he's human like anyone else.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped

Of course it's not the "norm".. the fucking kid doesn't have a "norm" in the NFL... he hasn't even played half an NFL season.

Sweet Jeebus... The guy was a banger today.
He's probably going to have more rough games, but you can see the potential.
His percentage is right there with Evan McPherson and Justin Tucker right now.

How about just a little patience and a little optimism?

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Blaming Donald for not getting sacks on Jackson when he absolutely had him in his grasp? Yeah, I do. Yes, even AD missed tackles, even though he provided a lot of pressure when he was there.

Aaron Donald may be a Greco-Roman demigod come to earth, but he's human like anyone else.
AD with no sacks and missed tackles still makes our defense better as if he had ten sacks and 40 tackles.

When they dedicate six hands to a player, that is the equivalent of having 13 players on defense.

Arguably, we had a chance today solely on AD.

Look at last years train wreck on defense.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We went for 2 and did not get it. The game ends in a tie. Get that PAT and we win.
That's silly
With 4 minutes to go in the game, an XP would have given a 6 point lead.
You have to go for 2 there, as there is no difference between a 5 and 6 point lead.
Had they kicked the XP, Baltimore scores a TD and also kicks XP, they lead by 1 with 1:22 left and the world would be questioning why they didnt go for 2 earlier.

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
That's silly
With 4 minutes to go in the game, an XP would have given a 6 point lead.
You have to go for 2 there, as there is no difference between a 5 and 6 point lead.
Had they kicked the XP, Baltimore scores a TD and also kicks XP, they lead by 1 with 1:22 left and the world would be questioning why they didnt go for 2 earlier.
I know why they did it. To try and go up by 7. They went for 2 late and got it and the tie.
Still, Lucas makes that PAT and we win even if they go for two.
History is history and we had more chances to win that game than they did.
Tough loss.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
I feel bad for the kid. It can't be a good feeling for him. I am sure he is better than he showed too. So much of kicking is mental and it appeared he lost his confidence.

But this is the NFL. He had enough chances to deliver and couldn't. The Rams are going to be playing playoff football. We need someone reliable. Even his PATs were missing with regularity lately. That is something you can't even accept at the high-school level.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame

Throw Away Dirty Work GIF by MOODMAN

Good riddance!

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hope we're about to add a PS option from Cleveland soon.

Psycho_X

Legend
The guy made half a million dollars frustrating us... a nice little nest egg to start his new career with. Good luck to him.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yep. Thanks for the memories. Wait.