Rams sign new kicker (Lucas Havrisik) CUT | Rams sign Brett Maher

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
I feel bad for the kid. It can't be a good feeling for him. I am sure he is better than he showed too. So much of kicking is mental and it appeared he lost his confidence.

But this is the NFL. He had enough chances to deliver and couldn't. The Rams are going to be playing playoff football. We need someone reliable. Even his PATs were missing with regularity lately. That is something you can't even accept at the high-school level.
Even the kicks that went through - were heart stopping!!! :wow2:

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I thought they were stuck with him because by now options are very limited. I guess I was wrong. They probably think the playoffs will even be worse as far as his nerves. Lets see who they pick up.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I thought they were stuck with him because by now options are very limited. I guess I was wrong. They probably think the playoffs will even be worse as far as his nerves. Lets see who they pick up.
Either a complete gamble like Rodrigo Blankenship or they go back to the devil they know.... Bret Maher.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
I thought they were stuck with him because by now options are very limited. ... Lets see who they pick up.

Read that the Rams will hold try-outs for a new Place-Kicker.

No names yet but here is a photo of some likely candidates ...

1704138757430.png

Name
Tim
Per Sports Illustrated?

JAN 1 KICKER CUT The Los Angeles Rams have struggled in the kicking game in recent weeks, and on multiple occasions, it has nearly cost them.

And after another rough day on Sunday, the Rams have decided to make a change, cutting kicker Lucas Havrisik, per a team announcement.

Havrisik was 15 of 20 kicking field goals and 19 of 22 on extra points - two of which he missed Sunday.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Could you imagine the explosion from Rams fans if Snead uses our first first-round pick in almost a decade on a kicker? :laugh4:

Ellard80

Legend
well id have preferred they try some other people out...

but maher is better than luke... but thats not really saying much.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
According to an article we have the last ranked special teams unit. Mayer has to at least be a marginal improvement. Kick coverage is really bad. McVay has to have that unit dialed in going forward.

JimY53

Pro Bowler
Name
JY53
Brett Maher re-signed .... everything old is new again?