Rams sign new kicker (Lucas Havrisik) CUT | Rams sign Brett Maher

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Yes, the Rams' Team site no longer shows TE Miller Forristall on the PS, leaving just 13 ... room for 3 more.
Thought I read last week that CB Cameron McCutcheon was re-signed to the PS but the site does not list him.
Usually, the Rams' Team site is fairly well updated on the 53-man roster and Practice Squad.

However, that may not be the case right now. Mason Crosby is now listed on the PS, as the 14th player.

I am pretty sure I read last week that McCutcheon was re-signed to the PS but he is not listed. Also pretty sure I read that Darrell Henderson was released from the PS but I was watching the Kupp Mic'd-up film, and Henderson was on the sideline in street clothes against the Browns.

So maybe McCutcheon and Henderson are on the Practice Squad and it stands at sixteen.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I don't get the love for this guy. He can barely make an XP, and every FG is an adventure.
Just because he has a strong leg?
A horse has a strong leg, but I'm not going to suit one up in a Rams jersey and let him try to kick for us.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
A horse has a strong leg, but I'm not going to suit one up in a Rams jersey and let him try to kick for us.
IMG_1285.jpeg

gogoat1

Pro Bowler
Name
Troy
Solid today, he kept his job for another week.
And if the just would have let him kick that PAT, we win.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Its things like this that make happy for being so wrong....
On his best day Crosby isnt making that 51 yarder
Well done Luke!

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Its things like this that make happy for being so wrong....
On his best day Crosby isnt making that 51 yarder
Well done Luke!
Classy!

Yeah.. we’ll see if he’s turned the corner… but this game is an example of what he CAN do.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
For those that can’t move on from Gay - he was 0-1 in FGs today (missed 38 yarder) and missing his only XP attempt.

Imagine the ranting if that was Lucas’ today?!?

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
For those that can’t move on from Gay - he was 0-1 in FGs today (missed 38 yarder) and missing his only XP attempt.

Gay has earned himself a longer leash by being one of the best kickers in the game.
Havrisik has a lot to prove.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG

What d'ya want for $22.5 million???

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He had a good day today. Young kickers will have them along with bad ones. Hopefully he's turned the corner. Would be nice to go into the playoffs with the position solid and not another hole going into the off season.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gay has earned himself a longer leash by being one of the best kickers in the game.
Havrisik has a lot to prove.
And people seem to forget he was bad his rookie year. He was cut and on another teams PS because he wasn't their best kicker in camp. It wasn't until the Rams signed him and gave him a chance. Maybe this kid deserves a chance to rebound.

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
And wouldn’t have had a chance to do it, if it was up to you.

Mrs. Havrisik, your son played really well today, under tough circumstances and was very clutch.

But I have to see more consistency from the boy before I start to have faith in him.

But you seem to have raised a nice young man.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Mrs. Havrisik, your son played really well today, under tough circumstances and was very clutch.

But I have to see more consistency from the boy before I start to have faith in him.

Sean’s son, not mine.

Sean talking him up was why I thought they’d give him plenty of chances.

Just listening to the coach.

And the reaction is cute.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Great game by him today! We will see if he can build on this and put a string of strong games together. The issue with him, heck, with tons of kickers is consistency.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

Havrisik isn't the reason we lost today. We would've lost before overtime if we didn't have him.

He was the one player on our team who didn't fuck up in some way, who actually did his job. Yeah, even AD, who couldn't get a single sack when he had Jackson in his sights.