Rams select Stetson Bennett (QB) with the 128th pick.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
So anyone wonder if Bennett was just doing that thing QBs and coaches tend to do? Y'know - take the blame to build chemistry with his team mates?

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
So anyone wonder if Bennett was just doing that thing QBs and coaches tend to do? Y'know - take the blame to build chemistry with his team mates?
You talking on that pick-6?

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
OMG!.. it's like Stafford's own lil' Mini Me. If Stafford had a son I would think he got him out on the field today.
FB_IMG_1692903769772.jpg

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
My wife just pointed out that the way that picture was taken is not doing Bennett any justice.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I've seen a lot of "the Rams never spend anything on a backup QB" stuff today.

Just a reminder.. they invested a 4th in a backup QB. Shit happens.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Checking in on Bennett at rehab, who's busting his ass to get back to the team:

Psycho_X

Legend
Well it's been a couple of months now... wondering what his status is at least. If Stafford is done for extended time it would be good to clearly define his position on this team before the season is over.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Checking in on Bennett at rehab, who's busting his ass to get back to the team:
I hope and pray that Bennett is getting all the help he needs to deal with his issue. That being posted, when I questioned the pick because of his arrest for public intoxication, I received no support whatsoever and many responded that they had done the same.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I hope and pray that Bennett is getting all the help he needs to deal with his issue. That being posted, when I questioned the pick because of his arrest for public intoxication, I received no support whatsoever and many responded that they had done the same.
My response to the pick when Bennett was drafted was” This is the first pick I don’t like”

Poor character and too small.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
My response to the pick when Bennett was drafted was” This is the first pick I don’t like”

Poor character and too small.
Yes, you and I were in agreement on this and to a degree was lambasted for it.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I stated my displeasure at the time as well.

While we were, it seems, right.. I'm just pointing out that the Rams made an attempt to actually invest in the position. They fucked it up.. but they knew they needed to do more for the position.

Tano

Legend
I hated the pick as well.

But after watching highlights and hoping his issues could be put under control, I gave him a chance.

Also - iirc Memento absolutely fucking hated this pick.