Rams select Stetson Bennett (QB) with the 128th pick.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'll be honest: I absolutely despise this pick. Popgun arm, character issues, injury and size concerns, etc. But he's a Ram, so...well, fuck.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
giphy.gif

SeminoleRam

Pro Bowler
Name
PaceRam
This Pick is definitely a Huge Surprise to me!

Can anyone please make me feel better about this pick? I do know that he is a Winner!

jap

Legend
They are probably going to get a veteran backup for Matthew. The Horns can go.for their future franchise QB next draft.

swmizzou83

Starter
I don't necessarily have a problem with him but I feel like he would have probably been available in the 6th round

WestCoastRam

Legend
I mean, I'd have been fine with taking a flyer with him in the 6th round. But this guy is a low rent Baker Mayfield who's a low rent Russell Wilson.

Who's volunteering to pick this kid up from the drunk tank this fall?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I think the Rams know what they need at QB… They did it well with Goff and they nailed it with Stafford.

I also think we need to look at Stetson closer with an eye toward what the Rams see.

Go Rams!

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
Pff compared him to Wolford...why not just keep Wolf if we're gonna go the same route with a new back up?

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He's on our team, so we'll vote for him.

But wow, he wasn't the guy I wanted there. If we got him in the 6th or 7th, I would have felt much better about it.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
This is a joke of a pick. Why not Dorian Thompson-Robinson or Aidan O’Connell?

Stetson Bennett in the 4th round? I dont understand what we are doing…

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Mehh. They selected their backup QB. That's what this is -- not a selection for a future starter. That's why i don't like it. We have more needs and can fill them with this pick. I don't like picking your backup QB with the 4th. But not horrible. Cheap backup QB....who can start occasionally if Staff gets hurt.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
This dude can juke, very impressed by his escapability. Maybe we use him in other packages besides solely qb?

HX76

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not sure I like anyone that's named after a hat

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Never heard of character concerns with him hope somebody can give details on that other than his teammates didn't go to his birthday party.