Rams select Stetson Bennett (QB) with the 128th pick.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Let me introduce you to my little friend..
scarface-say-hello-to-my-little-friend.gif

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
That's the point, he doesnt belong in a group with other players who are in school for 4-5 years. He's been a college student for 7 years.
7!!!!
Kids graduate from Law school after 7 years and he doesnt have a diploma?
Its an embarrassment, and Georgia should be ashamed of itself.
Don’t you have to declare a major? He majored in NFL duh ?

What about The Rams ? It’s all about Stenson

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
I guess its just a sign of times, and the world we live in. Anything said about him that is less than positive is deemed "hating"
Worse is if one disputes a pontificated statement, its trolling
Alas, I cant wait for the guys to be in pads and playing some ball
You made a comment about his football IQ and you based it on his inability to start at Georgia until his 5th or 6th yr of college football.

I countered with Warner not starting until his 5th yr at Northern Iowa. Hell, Warner may have never been able to start at Georgia period. Yet, Warner's football IQ seems quite high. Thus you basing Bennett's football IQ on that point was just dumb.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You made a comment about his football IQ and you based it on his inability to start at Georgia until his 5th or 6th yr of college football.

I countered with Warner not starting until his 5th yr at Northern Iowa. Hell, Warner may have never been able to start at Georgia period. Yet, Warner's football IQ seems quite high. Thus you basing Bennett's football IQ on that point was just dumb.
Right you made a strawman comment that I got tired of responding to.
I asked why people credit him with high IQ,
And still dont have the answer, which is fine. But keep trolling away man, I dont doubt Stetson's IQ - this section deleted by moderator for attacking poster - not the post.

Last edited by a moderator:

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
For the record, because I dont feel like going over this again, I like Bennett. I like his attitude and the chip he has on his shoulder. He's a scrapper and no doubt if/when he gets the call to step on the field, he will take the ball with confidence.
We know that we wont see Stafford play in pre-season and I am incredibly pumped that we will be able to see this kid play. Pre-season football > than NO football and its been sheer torture for the past few years having to suffer thru watching Woeford and Bryce "should be working at a" Perkins. So even if the play calls are vanilla, I expect this kid to make it exciting. I also think that the Rypien kid is pretty decent so the competition will raise both levels.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Right you made a strawman comment that I got tired of responding to.
I asked why people credit him with high IQ,
And still dont have the answer, which is fine. But keep trolling away man, I dont doubt Stetson's IQ - this section deleted by moderator for attacking poster - not the post.
You said football IQ and now are trying to distant yourself from that silly comment

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Man, took him 2 months to sign his 1st contract...must have low business IQ.

jjab360

Legend
Remember when we all thought Mannion would be our savior...good times.
Idk I don't think anyone ever thought that lol. Austin Davis however got some people (maybe including me) uncomfortably excited in some dark times.