Rams Grab Kicker Matt Gay

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Gay gives Bonamego his best chance to earn his way back into McVay's graces. :ROFLMAO:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Longest they let him try is 44 yards, sure doesn't sound like he has much of a leg.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
Where'd the Rams grab him at?

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Longest they let him try is 44 yards, sure doesn't sound like he has much of a leg.
21st in XP %, 15th in FG % and cant kick kickoffs, doesnt seem like a guy worth bragging about, but hey different strokes I guess

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
21st in XP %, 15th in FG % and cant kick kickoffs, doesnt seem like a guy worth bragging about, but hey different strokes I guess

And that's despite not attempting any 50+ yard FGs. Would I take Blankenship over Sloman in retrospect? Yes. Would I take Blankenship over Greg? No. Do I think Blankenship would have been the solution to our problems? Not really. At best, he's a temporary solve.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And that's despite not attempting any 50+ yard FGs. Would I take Blankenship over Sloman in retrospect? Yes. Would I take Blankenship over Greg? No. Do I think Blankenship would have been the solution to our problems? Not really. At best, he's a temporary solve.
Exactly. Sloman wasnt the answer but for sure he shouldnt be what we set the bar at either.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think Bass is the guy that will excel from this draft. Still too early to know, but he seems to be adjusting and has a strong leg.

Not very good at scouting kickers but for me the leg strength is important. I cannot stand hoping the ball will make it. So I am hoping they choose MG and give him some time to settle in. Getting lucky with a kicker would make me feel a ton better about our chances of getting through the rest of this schedule particularly the next month. And you have to think he'll be focused to nail some shit in Arians' face.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I didn't think he would be allowed to play this week.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
1605795992707.png

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think Bass is the guy that will excel from this draft. Still too early to know, but he seems to be adjusting and has a strong leg.

Not very good at scouting kickers but for me the leg strength is important. I cannot stand hoping the ball will make it. So I am hoping they choose MG and give him some time to settle in. Getting lucky with a kicker would make me feel a ton better about our chances of getting through the rest of this schedule particularly the next month. And you have to think he'll be focused to nail some shit in Arians' face.
Bass is the guy that I mocked to us leading up to the draft. Stronger leg than some others just needs to work on that consistency.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There, fixed it for you.

So you're okay with missing FG's and defending the player for doing it? Makes sense from a Seattle '12th Man" Fan
Defending what player?
Read much?
Exactly. Sloman wasnt the answer but for sure he shouldnt be what we set the bar at either.
Keep on trolling man its cute
I'll look for you defending the special teams coach for the weak kickoffs

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Does this Gay guy have red hair? We got Ginger kickers!

And let's not forget about McQuaide, our own version of Tormund Giantsbane! I'd show a picture of him, but I feel kinda lazy today.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm just excited that in MG we may have a kicker who's got some fuckin leg. Of course this means Bonamego will probably choose the other kicker. Standing by for the news that we're going with MacGinnis... :ROFLMAO: