Rams cut

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
@RapSheet: The #Rams have cut LB Jo-Lonn Dunbar, who had figured to be a key piece for them. A show of depth

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Also Fisher stated he would name the starter at Center on Wednesday are they waiting on waivers for somebody who will be the starter over Barnes or could a trade be in the works?

jjab360

Legend
I also thought Barnes showed much improved strength from the few games he started in 2013 and gave up the least amount of ground in pass protection.

It's rare to find a C that fans are excited about and a lot of the good ones are UDFAs just like Barnes. For all we know, he could be the long term starter if he continues to improve this season.

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
According to the incredibly flawed PFF.

Like I said the PFF stats are a subject for another debate. But, they have no dog in the hunt and it's too big a difference to just poopoo away. I'll take there observations before most others.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
Kind of shocked about Dunbarr tbh.
Not as much, with the way Hager, and Lynch played. They were a stark contrast to Bates, and Ray Ray. Teams, and can actually diagnose and make plays.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Also Fisher stated he would name the starter at Center on Wednesday are they waiting on waivers for somebody who will be the starter over Barnes or could a trade be in the works?
He hasn't named Barnes the starter yet, and is there anybody out there or that's been released yet that might be better?

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
Thought Dunbarhe played solid this preseason, considering he's a backup. I guess his role is diminished considering the fact that he isn't a major ST guy and how much GW likes his safties playing around the LOS in lieu of the base 4-3

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Battle was getting better and better...Williams did too....I'd keep 11, don't know who'll be here at the end of the season.

jjab360

Legend
Or....

Maybe they haven't gotten around to informing all their cuts and don't want anyone to find out before they have a chance to tell them themselves.

I think which guys lose their jobs this time of the year is the least fan-centric event of the year, tbh.