Rams cut

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Interested to see if we go off after anybody off waivers, and who it would be. Some of the guys who just made the 53 might not be on the roster within a few hours or a few days.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I'm gonna say close second on the first, and not me on the second Gabe!!!!

Cody Wichmann??? Come on he was a No Show most all OTA's. Then a No Show in all of Training Camp other than on the Trainers Table that had his name on it along with all his I-Pads & his picture of his mom. Then Cody spent half of the pre season as a No Show. o_O

Then he decides to get off his training bed & I-Pad & runs out to play 2 quarters @ Saffold post in the 3rd pre season game then plays a whole game against KC & we was given a gift of a roster spot???

We don't need a big plow horse planting RG when you have the steady vet carbon steal Rock of Gilbraltar Rodger Saffold as your starter. You guys act as if we don't have a legitimate back up @ ORG filling to add the magic gourmet saute between Havenstein & Barnes? We have the mighty mite missile 6-2 300 pound Rhaney! Who can preform ejected backwards gymnastics like the great Adam Goldberg of old.

Must be that LACHAMP46 paid big $$$ to get his Boy on this team.

Move over GabeHorn, Limey & LACHAMP46 make some room @ the top of this fan club line Cuz I am smitten too.:love:

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
The 53 man roster as it stands right now:

QB: Foles, Keenum, Mannion
RB: Gurley, Mason, Cunningham, Pead, Reynolds
TE: Cook, Kendricks, Harkey
WR: Britt, Quick, Austin, Bailey, Givens, Marquez
OL: Robinson, Brown, Barnes, Saffold, Havenstein, Reynolds, Donnal, Rhaney, Wichmann, Williams
DL: Quinn, Donald, Brockers, Long, Hayes, Fairley, Sims, Westbrooks
LB: Laurinaitis, Ogletree, Ayers, Bates, Hager, Lynch
CB: Jenkins, Johnson, Joyner, Roberson
S: McDonald, McLeod, Barron, Alexander, Davis
LS: McQuaide
K: Zuerlein
P: Hekker
Only 4 CB's .... risky IMHO

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

They could add one that was released or they feel they will role with 4 CB's in the first game, but I remember in 2011 too when they went with four CB's and lost two on one play.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was surprised to see quite a few teams with only 4 cb and 5 or 6 safties like us.

Any word yet on practice squad signings? Haven't loaded up anybodys twitter yet.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon

One would think too that a couple of corners will end up on the PS for safety measures. Wonder if McGee is eligible for the PS he has only played 1 full season 2013 & 2 games in 2014?

l think that when you have a SS/Lber like Mark Barron. a intimidating SS like McDonald, Hit-man FS McLeod will be on the field a majority of times in the Big Nickle package. Keeping the back up CB's on the sidelines.

Guess Christian Bryant was not able to play the Nickle-Back position, but I sure would like to see him on the PS along with CB Reed.

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
One would think too that a couple of corners will end up on the PS for safety measures. Wonder if McGee is eligible for the PS he has only played 1 full season 2013 & 2 games in 2014?

l think that when you have a SS/Lber like Mark Barron. a intimidating SS like McDonald, Hit-man FS McLeod will be on the field a majority of times in the Big Nickle package. Keeping the back up CB's on the sidelines.

Guess Christian Bryant was not able to play the Nickle-Back position, but I sure would like to see him on the PS along with CB Reed.
Yeah but ... they get an injury at even one of those spots ... let alone two (like they did a couple yrs ago) and man they are going to be hurtin'

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay

Waivers closed 15 minutes ago. We should start seeing who claimed who soon, and if we got anything. 45 minutes from now teams are allowed to sign to practice squads.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Yeah but ... they get an injury at even one of those spots ... let alone two (like they did a couple yrs ago) and man they are going to be hurtin'
So True!

Just last yr the Rams were starting several games with two rookies & one rookie reserve. Then Joyner went down all that was left was rookie Roberson & rookie Gaines. Rookie Roberson was also trouble by a foot injury to boot. Gregg then put in the Safety Nickle utilizing Barron/McDonald/McLeod.

Like I said earlier guess he will ride that big package once again in 2015.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Looking at Twitter, it doesn't appear we claimed anybody and it doesn't appear any former Rams were claimed. So we should be able to get everyone onto our PS. Battle included.