Rams at Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If Payton try’s to pile on points someone needs to take him out!

Sportsed

Pro Bowler
We came back, put up a good fight...just couldn.t get it done it TODAY...we'll learn and grow from this...this will make us a better team...

mst1981

Rookie
Game over...great effort but just fell short at the end. Poor D in the first half really cost us. Can't be giving up 35 points in the first half and expect a W.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Two very poor offensive series to end it for us. Disappointing. Should have been a flag on holding Cooks, but they let them play all night on both sides, so I'm not too upset about that.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What a disappointing game. Blown out, comeback, then offense and coaches and defense crap the bed. Hope we don’t have to come back here in January.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I wouldn't blame the refs. They haven't been calling anything on either team this game.

socalrams90

Starter
Not even that mad. I think all my negative emotions were spent in the first half. Honestly this team needed this just not against the saints smh

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Game is certainly a hard learning lesson. Will be cheering hard for other teams facing the Saints to whoop their sorry swampy asses.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Two very poor offensive series to end it for us. Disappointing. Should have been a flag on holding Cooks, but they let them play all night on both sides, so I'm not too upset about that.
They let saints play all night they've made some pretty atrocious calls on rams all night

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
The Saints have announced their plans to give Marcus Sensabaugh... I mean Peters... the game ball.

PA Ram

Pro Bowler
Maybe this will be a good loss ultimately. They need to learn some lessons. They cant get away with some things against good teams. I would seriously consider playing Shields and Hill at corner. Peter's is a serious liability.

Goff needs to think about his last two series.