Game Day Thread Rams at Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

payote75

Starter
Aug 17, 2017
I'm proud of what we showed in many aspects I will say if we have to play here again so be it I'm less nervous after what I've seen fowler will only get better talib back but there is still a OT of season to go. Having said all that I'm so confused on Peters I don't get how he has become so bad. Is he not getting wades defense? Is he hurt? I just want to know what the hell is up with him.

99Balloons

Starter
Mar 28, 2016
The Rams has to play against the Saint, the Refs and the crowd. Mc Vay should have not even shaken Payton’s hand.

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
Jun 18, 2014
Gutty effort by the offense.

Our defense is not playoff caliber and that's a very charitable assessment.

Reactions: Ramlock

Robert

Rookie
May 4, 2014
We played a horrible game in the first half but i am proud to be a Ram fan and happy i got to watch a great game instead of getting blown out. The Saints should of won this game, they are at home and are no slouch. Our defense played badly but stepped up when needed. When this game is in LA to go to the super bowl we will win it.

RAMNATION

Rookie
Oct 6, 2016
this was a very good game
I am confident that we beat them in the playoff
everyting we saw (except the Kamara catch and run) we gave them.
McVay play calling has a feast or famine component (that I think he sees)
Peters will do better.

Reactions: Karate61

Mick

Pro Bowler
May 8, 2014
On one of the biggest third downs Donald decides to take a play off.

Don’t get it.
Possibly because you're sitting at home, with absolutely no knowledge of what is going on down on the field? Dunno...just spit ballin here....

At Browns

Donate to ROD

Total amount
$85.00
Goal
$175.00
Shoutbox
  1. DR RAM @ DR RAM: Pretty crappy game
  2. RhodyRams @ RhodyRams: having trouble posting instagram pic..not allowed?
  3. CGI_Ram @ CGI_Ram: Donald gonna break Newton in half today...
  4. Dagonet @ Dagonet: Got that right my friend. Cheers!
  5. CGI_Ram @ CGI_Ram: It feels like Christmas Eve as a kid!
  6. RhodyRams @ RhodyRams: The 1st Predict The Score thread has been posted !!!!
  7. CGI_Ram @ CGI_Ram: Its soon...
  8. Dagonet @ Dagonet: Love the new layout guys. Still navigating it but it's damn good so far. Thanks.
  9. @ ROD-BOT: Rams defeat Broncos 10-6 in preseason thriller