Rams at Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Lets not jump to hating on the D (Peters hate is justified). They did their part for most of the 2nd half.

Our offense just freaked the game up with that god awful drive.
I dunno. Usually when you score 35 points, you tend to win.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Who would have thought Peters would be our worst player this year?

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Did his injured calf grow into his brain? Cause that was stooooopid... Can't blame that on him not being 100%....that was below average IQ fucking stupid god fucking.....AHAHAHOAHJWD:LHASfl;khjas;ldfr;alsjdf

*EDIT - I'm just pissed, Peters...you all right dude, but damn

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It’s getting harder and harder to defends peters

If he is hurt then bench him he is costing us far too many TDS

Bearrister

Rookie
Unacceptable Peters... unbelievable. We hadn’t given up the big play the second half and we had a chance to win this game, and he completely blows it. He needs to get benched.

Ramrock 1

Rookie
The Rams picked up Marcus peters from Kansas City their secondary is going to be unstoppable......

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
He is far from the reason we lost, but Peters has officially worn out his welcome. Sadly, I am not sure we have anyone better until Talib comes back, but Peters is one guy I would prefer not to have in horns moving forward.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Wow - all that way back to have a crappy 3 and out and then whatever that was on D right there. Tough loss, but maybe we can hang with them more than I thought.

What is up with Peters?

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I dunno. Usually when you score 35 points, you tend to win.
Valid. I was trying to see it as a game of two halves and get the O to shoulder some blame, lol. They stunk it up, when it counted the most.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Problem is even if we score quick, mcvay wasted a timeout earlier.

MachS

Hall of Fame
He is far from the reason we lost, but Peters has officially worn out his welcome. Sadly, I am not sure we have anyone better until Talib comes back, but Peters is one guy I would prefer not to have in horns moving forward.

Far from the reason??? Are you watching the same game? Michael Thomas just put up a career high.