Rams at Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
2nd and 2

THREE straight plays without giving the ball to our best player.

Oh well. We’ll see them again

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Well I’m glad the refs and NFL got what they wanted. The Rams finally lost. Can we get some fair calls maybe? Anything at all? I mean for fuck sake it’s so obvious.

Psycho_X

Legend
Oh well, this wasn’t unexpected. Saints are a great team and we weren’t going to go undefeated. We still took it to them despite a lot of things going wrong in first half. If we play them again in the playoffs I’ll like our chances in a rematch especially with Talib back. As is said at times I don’t think facing a loss and a little adversity is a bad thing.

James Otto

Starter
Something to think about our offense .... I know that Fisher didn't have a pass over 10 yards in his offensive playbook. Do we have a pass under 10 yards in ours? Everything is always attacking deep down the field, other than the swing passes to Gurley. I can't understand on 3rd and 2 there, why not run it???

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh look, we made a comeback and suddenly that ridiculous joke of a call on 4th down would have made a huge difference in this game. That is why we should not have to deal with this shit crew ever again.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Well we knew we would lose at some point, time to run off 10 straight wins starting next t sunday

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Overall I thibk Goff squirted himself very well. One int, but it was a great play by the defense. It happens. He did play with poise and hit some big plays and very accurate with a few drops.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Well I’m glad the refs and NFL got what they wanted. The Rams finally lost. Can we get some fair calls maybe? Anything at all? I mean for freak sake it’s so obvious.

Other than calling Hekker short on the fake FG (which did totally change the game in my opinion), I thought the refs were good on the whole. They let the teams play. Sure, we didn't get some flags we should have, but neither did the Saints. I didn't see anything egregious by either team that went uncalled. In a heavy weight battle, letting them play is fine by me. It's too bad that huge call on the fake FG tarnishes an otherwise strong performance.

RamWoodie

Legend
NOW...it's over! I don't like the holding the flag there though. This is a great team they came back from 21 down.

8-1...NOT BAD!!!