Rams at Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

James Otto

Starter
This defense is a joke .... they aren't even close on 75% of the pass plays. Not even close.

Offense will not be able to keep up.

Ramrock 1

Rookie
I guess when Drew Brees gets five seconds to stand there and scout the field every time we’re going to get destroyed

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
The defense has to be able to get a stop at some point. They are getting absolutely abused.

Ellard80

Legend
McVay needs to get more vocal with the officials... being a nice guy gets you ran the fuck over with officials.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Well wade your 2ndnhalf better be WAY Better then your 1st half cause right now it's on you coach

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
This D would dominate if they could get 1 out of 3 holds called

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
We got the ball back on the fumble and shit the bed. That's on McVay. Bad play calling. First half last week was suspect as well. Come on, Sean. If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Jet sweeps action.. Some screens... Some pitchouts.. Let's go

99Balloons

Pro Bowler
Name
G
Referees are favoring the Saints with this game. All the holds and the supposedly blown calls are going to favor the Saints. This is an absolute 100 percent fixed.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We need to bench Troy Hill and play Shields. And I am the least surprised person ever that Vinodouche and his crew of cocksuckers screwed us the first chance they got. Fuck those cheating assholes. If I were Kroenke, I would tell the NFL that they aren't reffing another Rams game period.