Rams at Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You think this is bad? Wait til we see what KC does to this defense. Could be looking at 2 losses in three games at the bye. And then hoping New Orleans loses a few more cause we sure don’t want to come back here for a playoff game.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
I wish the nfl would hold its employees accountable union or not. Officiating is SO OBVIOUSLY horrible this year its not even funny

OnceARam

Hall of Fame
Was that a called fake that cost us 3 points?

I'm at a sports bar and can't hear shit.

fearsomefour

Legend
I can see both side of the argument but we an aggressive team so we got to live with it what makes it a tough pill is refs blowing the call nobody complains if they get it right.
Yeah.
It was a pass anyway.
The defender covered Higbee.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
But that’s on McVay that play calling was terrible
If you got the best back in the league why not have him on the field in the RedZone. I like brown as much as the next guy but he’s no Gurley when it comes to making the defense react a second late

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
This defence is nowhere near Super Bowl caliber which, given the names on it, is inexcusable.

Luckily, almost all of the other contending teams have defensive units that are as bad or worse than ours. And Talib coming back should be a huge boost.

Awful call by the refs on Hekker. They clearly got it wrong, it was not really close in my opinion, and it could change the entire game. Saints get a TD when instead we should have been 1st and goal.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No pass rush , so how about getting your hands up and bat a pass down .

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Our offense is very good. But we can’t win in the playoffs with this defense. No way.