Rams at Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't think we realise how big of an opportunity we missed. We could have taken the momentum and the lead. Instead, the Saints feel invincible and we've had TWO drives in a row without points.

We've lost this game already. Book it.

fearsomefour

Legend
We need to bench Troy Hill and play Shields. And I am the least surprised person ever that Vinodouche and his crew of cocksuckers screwed us the first chance they got. freak those cheating assholes. If I were Kroenke, I would tell the NFL that they aren't reffing another Rams game period.
Shields was questionable today with an illness.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well. That may be it. They will go up by 14 now and won’t look back.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That snap was terrible but hey when it rains it pours

Psycho_X

Legend
I don't think we realise how big of an opportunity we missed. We could have taken the momentum and the lead. Instead, the Saints feel invincible and we've had TWO drives in a row without points.

We've lost this game already. Book it.

Lol. You might as well quit watching.

James Otto

Starter
We are about to get blown out ....

Saints can't defend anything down field, yet McVay getting cute. I don't get it - it's a bit of a trend.

How hard is it to run the ball (which they haven't been able to stop) and throw it 15-20 yards down field (which they havent stopped all year )