Rams at Saints

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well. Hope that missed opportunity doesn’t cost us the game. That’s was a huge miss.

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
too early to call.. but this could be big down the streach... specially if we can't hold them on this drive

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
So far these refs handed saints a TD in 1st drive gave them fthe 2nd TD and now this nfl is becoming unwatchable ref ball

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
Our DBs cannot hang with these receivers. We need pressure and for the d line to get there hands up.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Risky call by McVay. Bad call by refs.

Btw let's not have anyone else here use the "C" word(which was deleted) in here again or you're going on a vacation. Show some class.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Brilliant if it works. Tough on a short field. I don't know - trust McVay, but that was a wasted TO. In a game like this, I think you take any points when you can get them, but I'm not 8-0. Interesting comment about McVay's faith in the D?

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Risky call by McVay. Bad call by refs.

Btw let's not have anyone else here use the "C" word(which was deleted) in here again or you're going on a vacation. Show some class.

Congressmen?

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The defense is only going to make so many plays in this game you gotta take advantage of it