Rams at Lions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Every play. Today's line play is stellar. That last play scores if Gurley hits the right hole.
Lol now blame gurley when i saw every olinemen on they ass except the pulling guard he was tackled as soon as he got the hand off. Yeah they are playing good TODAY but their body of work in the run game still has to catch up

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Fisher is not coaching smart.. With the score 14 to 14 and Rams get the ball to start the second half, you take the field goal. If not at least acknowledge that your line can't block shit when everyone knows what you are going to do. Spread it out or fake the hand off. Right now to this point in the season the coaching is costing us.

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
ok.. second half.. we're on the road, we're still looking good my Rams friends..Let go RAMS!!

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
yarn ball.gif

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Come on boys! You're better than this. Frustrating though to see these ticky tacky calls against us but so rarely for us.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Why is it whenever I'm foolish enough to think they'l take a lead into the half, get the ball to start the second half and push it to a two score lead, they fack it all up. Now the Lions are actually in position to take a lead.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
The thing that still kills me about this team is these stupid penalties. Jeff Fisher just doesn't run a disciplined team.
Should of started on the 30 yard line instead punting from our EZ.

mst1981

Rookie
Well, that was a quick momentum shift. Defense needs to start pulling it together now.