Rams at Lions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
ramsvslions.jpg

Let's go get the "W".

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
Fuck yes. I have my signature chilli slow cooking already and a six pack in the fridge (it's a school night after all). My #99 jersey is already on.

Let's do this.

Roman Snow

H.I.M.
Name
John
Go Rams! 27-17
Gurley gets unleashed today. Defense comes up big. Four sacks. Two picks, including one from Gaines. Tavon scores.

Edit: oh. And Mike Thomas lays out for one in the end zone. (y)

Last edited:

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Michael Robinson is an effing ex-Seahawk, Rams hater...I hope he decides that THIS is the day to gargle draino...

*random thought

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's going to be a great day
Thank you man....I have been down all week, capped by that brutal grand slam last night at Wrigley. It is GOING to be a great day!:rockon:

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/10/16/forsett-zenner-to-share-carries-in-detroit/

Forsett, Zenner to share carries in Detroit
Posted by Michael David Smith on October 16, 2016

495501806-e1472677331791.jpg
Getty Images

The Lions are down their top three running backs today against the Rams, and so they’ll go with a veteran who just arrived and a youngster with limited experience.

Justin Forsett and Zach Zenner will split carries at running back today, Adam Schefter of ESPN reports.

Forsett was just signed during the week when the Lions realized how dire their injury situation was with Theo Riddick, Dwayne Washington and Ameer Abdullah all injured. The Ravens cut Forsett after three disappointing games this season.

Zenner arrived in Detroit last year as an undrafted free agent from South Dakota State. He has just 10 carries for 21 yards this season.

Golden Taint may also get some carries as a running back.

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Go Rams! 27-17
Gurley gets unleashed today. Defense comes up big. Four sacks. Two picks, including one from Gaines. Tavon scores.

Edit: oh. And Mike Thomas lays out for one in the end zone. (y)
I agree except you are allowing the ions Too many points!!(y):snicker:

When the games over everyone will tell the Lions ...
Shame on you.gif

ceef86552bc9502fd092f7596769a605.jpg

( OK, this isn't a photo of the Lions, but you get the idea!)

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I just now heard, on Fox, that Hayes and Brockers are definitely back in, and Quinn will be a game time decision!

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I hope all of you ROD members who are there today have a great time. There are a good number of them there today.

Go Rams !!!

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
I just now heard, on Fox, that Hayes and Brockers are definitely back in, and Quinn will be a game time decision!

Great news! I've been thinking that if we have 3 out of 4 starting DL, we've got this.....