Rams at Lions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
After the play being called dead due to the review when we showed them we were handing it off to Gurley, I was hoping for some play action
That's what I was thinking. Or how about some trickery? Pitch it to Gurley and have him throw it. There's SO many things you can do on the one yard line. Spread them out and run it.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
You take the points go in the half up 3 they have only allowed 1 touchdown run and our run blocking had been terrible. Why run it up the gut why not do what you did the first time.. the oline is better on the edges then the middle

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The only thing that gives me comfort, is that Gregg Williams is coming up with some adjustments to stop Stafford cold!

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
The problem with the running game this year is there are way too many plays where Gurley is being met by multiple defenders in the backfield or at the LOS. I think Gurley leads the NFL in carries where he is contacted before he reaches the LOS. If they just give him a little space, he will feast all day. O line looks much better today minus that 4th down play.

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Considering the fact we get the Ball 1st in the 2nd half, I understand not going for the Field Goal! (y)
The Rams have a great game plan going and I can't wait to see our 2nd half adjustments!!:mrburnsevil:
Take the 3 and then you go in having scored points, now they go in all pumped up they stopped us. I don't get Fisher and the risk he takes and when he takes them.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Our Oline is clearly not good enough to pile drive through for Gurley. We left a TD on the field there, makes me want to SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ajb44

Rookie
Name
Alex
Those points woulda been huge. 21-14 get ball back 28-14. Now that sounds good!

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
No, it's always the wrong call when this stupid team pulls guards on pure power plays.
Okay then. I'm not arguing about this play.
That'll be done for the next 6 days on the board.

DthOn2Legs

Rookie
Take 3 on the road...and if not, call something the ENTIRE world isnt expecting. I think throwing to a tight end in the endzone is still allowed.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
a lot of hate on the call but the hole was there. middle of the line just got blown the F back. IMO hard to blame the call when it worked if the players do their job. its like complaining on the play call when a wr drops an open pass

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
The problem is we have rushers coming from the edge and they're in the backfield before Gurley gets the ball.

To say you go for 3 there is stupid, so don't act like going for it was dumb guys. I think the play call was questionable but you have to try for the TD the way the defense has been.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I thought on the 1st 2 drives Boras channeled Mike Martz....Brilliant play calling..To end the half 1st and goal they get like 6 shots at the end zone and he channeled my football coach in HS...His real job was teaching a music class...Back to the good stuff in the 2nd half.....

TXRams86

The Infamous
in other, good, news:
ordered a pizza from dominos.
specified well done and with extra sauce.
they delivered as asked for once (y)
we're winning this one boys!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Fisher gets hammered either way..Antonius was giving Fisher cr@p, saying that we would just finish it with a FG, like always..Then when he doesn't and fails for a TD, he says typical Offensive failure...He wasn't the only one (Antonius)

Young Ram

Hall of Fame
First boras has been calling a great game. He calls 1 questionable play now he is garbage.

5823f919d71424cf92a6643ce381d6b4.jpg