Rams at Lions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Armchair hate is strong my friend.
Whos hating the offensive line hasnt gotten any push all year in the run game, the lions gave up only 1 rushing touchdown and that was on a rollout play. The offensive line body of work hasnt been great and on that play it looked like it has all year

Relwolf91

Starter
Name
Sean
I agree with going for it on 4th and 1 on the goal line but disagree with pulling the guard. It's okay, we get the ball to start the second half.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
What a freaking stupid play-call. freaking STUPID. Who the freak has the OG pull and the FB run to the other side of the line? They're freaking keyed in on Gurley. Dumb freaking coaching staff trying to get cute.

Careful. Can't take the lord's (Fisher) name in vain around here..

But I agree with everything you said

jap

Legend
Case with a passer rating of 139.09 compared to Stafford's 137.24 mark.

TGII with 8 carries for 43 yards (5.375) and 3 receptions for 34 yards (11.3).
Detroit's Zenner has 7 carries for 31 yards (4.43) and one catch for 15 yards.

Kenny with 4 grabs for 74 yards and a TD.
Boldin has 5 receptions for 38 yards (7.6); Golden Taint is 3 for 54 (18.0).

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Okay then. I'm not arguing about this play.
That'll be done for the next 6 days on the board.

I like that we went for it I just think we should of went left with our strongest blockers.
Didn't like the play we called. But at least we get the ball to start the 3rd. Left points out there though.

ramsplaya16

The One and Only
It's always the wrong call when it fails.

Exactly, if they kicked the FG it would have been "same old fisher plays too conservative"

And if they went for it and failed it's going to be "should have went for the points and gone in for the half"

It's a lose-lose. I think they should have went for it, it's on the players for execution.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
a lot of hate on the call but the hole was there. middle of the line just got blown the F back. IMO hard to blame the call when it worked if the players do their job. its like complaining on the play call when a wr drops an open pass

No, it's not. Pulling a lineman in those situations is always a questionable move. You give the defense an open gap to shoot and delay blocking for one your OLs when every player is keyed in on attacking the back-field and stopping the run.

Antonius

Pro Bowler
You take the points go in the half up 3 they have only allowed 1 touchdown run and our run blocking had been terrible. Why run it up the gut why not do what you did the first time.. the oline is better on the edges then the middle

It fucks with the mindset of the offense, especially the offensive line when your Coach says 'I don't trust you to get a yard'. Especially on 4th and goal at the 2 yard line. You have to go for it when you're that close, and when scoring touchdowns is a struggle.

That said, it was a horrible play call. They knew it was coming up the middle, they had their defense set up perfectly. Somebody has to call a timeout and audible that play.

Debacled

Starter
Pulling the guard on a stacked line when they know everyone is going to be diving?

Woof. Gurley got a step, maybe two before he was hit by at least 3 defenders. Opened a hole and the guys left got blown off as well.

Back Jlack

UDFA
Name
Back Jlack
It's still tied and Rams get the ball back, badly executed play but I'd take this over settling for a 3. Get the message across that the Rams mean business, Empower the guys on offense and engrave a winner like mentality. I liked the decision just not the best executed or designed

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Exactly, if they kicked the FG it would have been "same old fisher plays too conservative"

And if they went for it and failed it's going to be "should have went for the points and gone in for the half"

It's a lose-lose. I think they should have went for it, it's on the players for execution.

They were right to go for it. The play-call sucked.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
First boras has been calling a great game. He calls 1 questionable play now he is garbage.

5823f919d71424cf92a6643ce381d6b4.jpg
Correction his one play was a garbage call.

jap

Legend
Horns get the second half kickoff. Gurley or Tavon may have to make a long range trip to pay dirt.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

You never lose by taking points, especially when you get the ball next so instead of a 10 point lead its now 7

SoCalRam78

Pro Bowler
Name
SoCalRam78
Fisher gets hammered either way..Antonius was giving Fisher cr@p, saying that we would just finish it with a FG, like always..Then when he doesn't and fails for a TD, he says typical Offensive failure...He wasn't the only one (Antonius)

prob same guy bitching about the fg kick last week

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I'm just gonna say it because i can. There are some awful Rams fans up in here every week. Jaded doesn't even come close to describing it.
Having said that....carry on with your ignorant garbage and enjoy the 2nd half while you still here. :)

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Horrible play call as said. Going for it was fine, but pulling the guard makes no sense.

Gotta start strong this half.