Rams at Lions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
This team does not have an offense suited for shootouts, but it appears every game this year will be just that. Defense has regressed at an unbelievable rate.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It fucks with the mindset of the offense, especially the offensive line when your Coach says 'I don't trust you to get a yard'. Especially on 4th and goal at the 2 yard line. You have to go for it when you're that close, and when scoring touchdowns is a struggle.

That said, it was a horrible play call. They knew it was coming up the middle, they had their defense set up perfectly. Somebody has to call a timeout and audible that play.

Thats true but when they actually dont get it then how do they feel. I rather get the points to have a better chance to win. I just feel like this offense cant afford to leave points off the table.not yet anyway

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Awful all day on that. How many times are we going to see that kind of shit? It's endless. A

mst1981

Rookie
When our D is playing well we have no offense.

When our passing game starts coming together our defense turns to horseshit.

The football gods hate the Rams.

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
Mr Hill is involved in way too many TD's