Rams at Lions

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And we all know what's coming next.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Time for a defensive play to turn the momentum.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lets go D we need a 3 and out here! BTW Forrest has looked great on a few plays. We can't miss Brockers :(

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
Lol now blame gurley when i saw every olinemen on they ass except the pulling guard he was tackled as soon as he got the hand off. Yeah they are playing good TODAY but their body of work in the run game still has to catch up

Maybe that's why this is called a "Game Day" thread and not a "Season Long" thread. Today the line has played a good game.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Forrest has been the beneficiary of blown assignments like Hyder on the Lions side.

tavian

Not me.I am waaaay uglier
No, it's not. Pulling a lineman in those situations is always a questionable move. You give the defense an open gap to shoot and delay blocking for one your OLs when every player is keyed in on attacking the back-field and stopping the run.
Right on the money Jrry.Just not a good idea with a stacked dline over every olineman

TXRams86

The Infamous
Looks like Brockers with a right arm/shoulder injury.
D lineman came down heavy on him as he went down.