Rams at Broncos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
It's good when you have the right personnel for it. Which we don't.

Hope we do soon before Son of a Bum decides to retired and perhaps go through another defense philosophy change :unsure:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Okay... 10pt lead.

New QB coming in for 2nd half potentially.

Let's finish!

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Kupp being out changes everything for the offense in terms of quick options being there. Much easier for the defense to make Goff hold it a bit.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'd use Gerald Everett a lot in the second half with Kupp out.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Ok d let's pick this back up off all day long. Question though was that just Denver and vj trolling the fans

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What a costly first half. Let’s hope the Kupp injury isn’t a tear of any type.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kupp being out changes everything for the offense in terms of quick options being there. Much easier for the defense to make Goff hold it a bit.

Gonna need to run Gurley down their throats. Fucking dirty cunts.

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
Is it me, or does Goff sometimes take stupid sacks? Not ragging on the dude, as he keeps composure and always has his eyes downfield, but he could work on the amount of 'unnecessary' sacks he takes.
sometimes i feel like he goes for the kill all the time instead of taking what's given..
A lot could be the play calling so we'll never know.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hope Broncos fans know what they're getting in Kelly. He's a gunslinger who will make some big plays when improvising but will also do some incredibly stupid things.

Ellard80

Legend
sometimes i feel like he goes for the kill all the time instead of taking what's given..
A lot could be the play calling so we'll never know.

Yeah sometimes Goff holds the ball too long.. sometimes he gets away with it however and gets a big play.