Rams at Broncos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Why would Denver telegraph that they are changing QBs before half when they could have waited until the 3rd qrtr. Gives the Rams time to tweak their game plan for the young QB.

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Gonna need to run Gurley down their throats. freaking dirty cunts.
11969707-48DB-4C4B-89E4-87ECD4CF94EC.gif

Antonius

Pro Bowler
Kupp's injury hurts. Bad. But let's not forget what's in our team history. We once lost our starting quarterback, then went on to win the Superbowl. It's football. Time to strap up and move on.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yeah, biggest issue is the linebackers. These aren't 3-4 linebackers.

They're really not good LBs period. It was a concern before the season and remains one. Wade can't work miracles, well not always. They might have a couple players in the group, but we need help roster-wise.

PatDaddy13

Rookie
Wow. And they're paying him so much. Crazy situation.

Elway, the worst GM in the league, got fooled by Keenum's miracle season in Minny. It's kind of hilarious how bad of a GM Elway actually is. Without Xanders he's nothing.

And now Xanders is a Rams.:yess:

norcalramfan

Starter
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Is Gurley gassed? Why go away from him? Alternate him and Brown. Bummer about Kupp, my gut tells me he’s gone for the year.

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Seems we have lost a little steam after the Kupp injury ... guys worried about him maybe

Alaskan Ram

Last Frontier Member
And don't give me that Stewart didn't mean too or wasn't looking to hurt him bottom line yes I believe his intention wasn't to hurt him per say but just like quarterback bullcrap sack and how you fall on him which has been so obscure in translation and foreign to players that it's lead to an uproar but as a tackler you freakin know when your horse collaring someone not to mention he was heading out of bounds. I'm fuming right now cause kupps season looks like it may be done because of that washed up prick freak.
Sums up my thoughts.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I'm still fuming over Kupp. There was no reason to pull that crap. freak you, Stewart. freak you.

He was going out of bounds a simple shove would have been just as effective without the injury and penalty

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Watchin the highlights at halftime... The Vikes have the dumbest fuckin TD dances in the history of the game.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
2 weeks ina row now I've wanted a player in opposing team taken behind the woodshed and shot

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Is it me, or does Goff sometimes take stupid sacks? Not ragging on the dude, as he keeps composure and always has his eyes downfield, but he could work on the amount of 'unnecessary' sacks he takes.

If you want those big game breakers you have to put up with the occasional 5-10 yard loss.

Warner used to do the same exact thing. Usually it was a big play or an incomplete pass. Sometimes a sack.

It's an intelligent risk on his part.

And while I do the same thing as you and think "get rid of it" I know that's his style, he wants to get it downfield.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Seems we have lost a little steam after the Kupp injury ... guys worried about him maybe
I lost all enthusiasm or joy in this game once he got carted off. Ok...slight exaggeration, but I have had a sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach since he got jacked up. His health is way more important than this game...and it does not look good.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
In the second half, I'd get Gurley and Everett involved in the passing game to compensate for Kupp's absence.