Rams at Broncos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Woo! Now can we sneak a 3?

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Is it me, or does Goff sometimes take stupid sacks? Not ragging on the dude, as he keeps composure and always has his eyes downfield, but he could work on the amount of 'unnecessary' sacks he takes.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
O-line is looking leaky.

Is it me, or does Goff sometimes take stupid sacks? Not ragging on the dude, as he keeps composure and always has his eyes downfield, but he could work on the amount of 'unnecessary' sacks he takes.

Goff's used to playing in a clean pocket, any QB would get into that level of comfort if they played the stretch of clean O-line Goff did.

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Well unless your out there and see open recovers it's hard to say

Robert

Rookie
How was it an unnecessary sack? He was getting pressure from the right side