Rams at Broncos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Seems like defenses get so annoyed that they can't stop the offense that these injuries are always on shit plays cooks and Kupp last week were uncalled for and this douchebag horse collars Kupp. I understand football gods like Brockers yes that sucks but that's the game but this shit with cheap shots and illegal shit bothers me ...man up and stop the offense you pathetic fucks!!!

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
Damn man. We absolutely need Cooper Kupp for a superbowl run. He's THAT good and THAT valuable. Disagree if you want. He's an under the radar super valuable piece for our offense. Damn.
We will rally around reynolds and play good football

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
So would Woods move to the slot, and Reynolds take Woods' spot? Without Cooper or Kupp, we're suddenly a bit thin at WR. Unreal.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Pick 6 time!

Let's go defense!

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
And don't give me that Stewart didn't mean too or wasn't looking to hurt him bottom line yes I believe his intention wasn't to hurt him per say but just like quarterback bullshit sack and how you fall on him which has been so obscure in translation and foreign to players that it's lead to an uproar but as a tackler you freakin know when your horse collaring someone not to mention he was heading out of bounds. I'm fuming right now cause kupps season looks like it may be done because of that washed up prick fuck.