Rams 53 Man Roster 2022 / Official Cut Down Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

swmizzou83

Starter
Kendall Blanton was released by Washington. Wonder if we will bring him back to the practice squad

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
At least one TJ Carter is back wkth the Rams

Rams are signing former TCU defensive back T.J. Carter to their practice squad, per a league source #Rams @PFN36

The article also notes that Max Pircher reverts back to our practice squad because he was not claimed on waivers.

Also - and a surprise to me - Rams claimed no one and no one from the Rams was claimed.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
@AaronWilson_NFL tweeted that we have also signed Daniel Isom to the practice squad.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
The two OL that I mentioned yesterday (Max Scharping and Blake Hance) were claimed-off-waivers by the final two teams the Rams defeated last season.

The Niners claimed Hance; and the Bengals picked-up Scharping.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Fun fact: the minimum salary for a player who spends the entire season on the practice squad is $207K.

Not a bad first job out of college.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well maybe he should put his phone down and get to work.
One day at Stu's Pig Feather BBQ Pit

Me: No Stu, I can't get that order for table 10 out there because I have to beat OldSchool in posting new Rams acquisitions!
Stu: I didn't realize. Let me get this food out to table 10, then.....

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
@AaronWilson_NFL tweeted that we have also signed Daniel Isom to the practice squad.

Rams seem to be concerned with the future DB unit with four main DB's departing for Free Agency. (Scott/ Long/ Hill/ Rapp). DC Morris is about those DB's.

SS Jordan Fuller should be able to fill the Rapp departure. Safeties Quentin Lake & Russ Yeast are still unknowns......does not appear that veteran safety Terrell Burgess can fill the Nick Scott departure.

IMO the best CB that was cut was

Last edited:

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
She keeps mentioning Whitley and not Garrett. I wonder if they have given up on him?

Just guessing, but I believe she expects Whitley to move up to the 53 roster once Hardy is officially placed on IR.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Just guessing, but I believe she expects Whitley to move up to the 53 roster once Hardy is officially placed on IR.
Yeah, I suspect that as well. I just thought that would be Garrett. Wonder if they are done with him or if they are going to add him to the practice squad. Oh well, we will find out soon I am sure!

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Just a thought, but if a few 'protected players' on the Practice Squad is still a rule for 2022, and if it's true the Rams are going to treat Lance McCutcheon to a 'red shirt' year, perhaps Roger Carter could more easily move up to the 53 ?
jmo.