Rams 2023 coaching changes

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Sean McVay is planning to make staff changes, but Rams DC Raheem Morris is likely not one of them unless he gets hired away. And… I am starting to think that might not happen.

Denver most certainly wants an offense minded HC to spark with Wilson. Morris doesn’t feel like a serious option there.

The only other place he’s interviewing is the Colts. And… the Colts appear to be interviewing 100 people, LOL.

The Colts have interviewed 8 and still adding to it: Jeff Saturday, Colts Special Teams Coordinator Bubba Ventrone, Kansas City offensive coordinator Eric Bieniemy, Denver defensive coordinator Ejiro Evero, Lions offensive coordinator Ben Johnson, Lions DC Aaron Glen, Eagles offensive coordinator Shane Steichen and Rams DC Raheem Morris. It sounds like they will add other interviews from playoff teams still playing.

It doesn’t sound like Houston, Carolina, or Arizona have plans to interview Morris.

Maybe the Chargers and Cowboys have openings if they fail in the playoffs and ownership shakes things up?

I think Morris is back with the Rams.
McVay could make him the assistant head coach. I just hope he’s not around when McVay retires and is named the head coach.

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He bought a one way ticket because he was not sure when he was coming back. He will eventually & he can afford to do that.
Yeah I know. I was joking that he's planning on having some extended fun over there if ya know what I mean.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
No! What do you mean?!? Explain in great detail. Pictures would be nice! Video, even better!!!
Man with a shortage of many things out there, your comments are going to lead to a shortage of lotion and overbooked flights to Thailand lol