Rams 2023 coaching changes

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception

one-night-in-bangkok-murray-head.gif

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Going to have to make him your Defensive Coordinator IMO, to keep him.
Then I would be willing to do that, I would just make sure the DB hire is very strong to support him.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I’m just waiting for the S.Payton domino to fall so the rest of this coaching landscape can take shape.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Then I would be willing to do that, I would just make sure the DB hire is very strong to support him.
Joe Woods would be a good DB Coach IMHO he's had success in that area and is a former DC too.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Joe Woods would be a good DB Coach IMHO he's had success in that area and is a former DC too.
Interesting suggestion. I am a fan of hires who just failed at a higher level. They seem to do very well on the rebound.

blackbart

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
Has Morris spent time on the offensive side of the ball? Maybe he could be the OC and McVay keeps play calling?? Henderson gets promoted to DC so he stays in the fold. LaFluer comes in for TE and passing game coordinator ( saw this piece suggested by someone else).

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Remember when you’d ask a buddy,
What’s the capital of Thailand?
And then punch him in the nuts while yelling, Bangkok!
Yeah, me neither…..