Raiders at Rams Preseason Week 2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
#47 having a game eh? block in back, then a crappy block attempt..most likely cause the guy's back wasn't to him....cut

Those were two different #47s.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Should we have back up QB VENT THREAD? lol

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
I pick adding a QB via FA or trade.

So much tells me not at this point.

But I lean on the thumbs up side of this now.

Still would like to see Perez just in case.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Then cut em both...guilt by association, and both blocks were bad....besides, gonna need room to keep Perez when he lights it up in game #4

They're both most likely going to be cut, but I think Ramon Richards (block in the back) might make the practice squad. He's supposedly had a good camp at CB.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Granted, Den, he isn't the best we have but doesn't the O line own some of his lack of production?

I"m not seeing much blocking up front. Neary should be cut for sure.
You’re right knee jerk reaction, but Holley sure looked slow

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
How can you keep Thomas or even Reynolds just because they are tall and are suspect in catching the ball? After all of the years we sucked at picking WR's, to let a good one go to be stolen on the practice squad, just kills me.

Just my opinion, Reynolds and Thomas get mixed in with the first and second units during training camp. They get a chance to go up against the First team "D". They are competent. They are where they are supposed to be on every play. Yes, they have some drops, but for the most part are experienced. A 3rd team player, Hodge, has 1 good game and people want that player to supplant the others? I remember Nelson Spruce having 1 great game, but where is he now?

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
The fumble is not ideal, but Kelly looks so much quicker than Brown. Brown just looks plodding right now.
Isn’t that what the difference is SUPPOSED to be? Maybe I’m confused.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
We definitely need a new backup. He's getting pass protection today and still isn't getting it done. His game is just too slow all around.
So you’re saying Allen looks good. Is that what you’re really saying? Ouch.