Raiders at Rams Preseason Week 2

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hager has looked quite good. It seems like he'll be our #3 ILB. I'm guessing Wilson will be #4 with Kiser being #5.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
For this week. I will say one, and only one thing. We drafted very well. I am blown away, by the round we got some of these guys. A couple guys look like early first round picks to me. Others seem like steals, absolute steal. Between our drafting, and coaching, I hope we can keep this together. We already, because of success, lost some coaches. I guess I am worried, little, about that. Next man up, new hires, but if the philosophy, and the brain-trust is sound, then we will continue on to sustainability.

This remains to be proved, but as long a development, and drafting...damn, just damn. So many, even second year player, look really good. I hate to say it, hate to, but we do we need to address the backup QB. Mannion looks so deliberate in everything he does,and sometimes, other times, that is a good thing. Even his play fakes, are not good..IDK what you think, the play fakes , by him, suck. If we address this situation, I will feel so much better about our future. If Goff goes down, God forbid...we are smoked, and we don't need to be.

PressureD41

Les Snead's Draft Advisor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Eddy
The good news is, the relationship between Snead & McVay seem legit, not like Martz & Armey days!
no power struggle in site. Snead has retooled the scouting department and made his changes and it appears to be working well. Everyone is on the same page!

Lets hope Snead gets some props this year!

Curt760

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Curt760
How does the team look? I'm hanging with my mom who has a dog who's really sick and might not make it so I'm over at her house just hanging out.

Do we look good thus far?
Hope your dog makes it.