PFF grades if you care

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CoachAllred

Pro Bowler
Also I dislike how quickly they push the scores post-game. Real bad indicator right there. It's a great idea but they should be constantly refining their process to ensure the best results but that is not what is happening IMO.
Unless they have an enormous staff, there is no way they are watching all of these positions in every single game. Not Possible
That's why you are getting so much inconsistency.
I mean Hell they're not even watching all the QB's much less linemen.
I would love to see them explain the difference in Baker Mayfield scoring higher than a damned near perfect game by Stafford.
Maybe the fact that Stafford's WR's are so damned open that it hurts Matts score .lol.

CoachAllred

Pro Bowler
There is something very fishy about PFF. There is no reason scores should consistently be so far from reality.

There has to be some bad money involved or the scoring system is just completely weighted wrong.
Sniffing the same bs as you , Apparently.

Merlin

Swamp Gas Enthusiast
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah Ramsey had himself a GAME. The one series he made 3 great plays in a row to stop the drive. Can't really see the secondary so maybe he got worked underneath a bit but that was clearly by design.

Fuckin PFF idjits. They're about as smart as their CEO Collinsworth.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Look at Aaron Rodgers at the bottom. Hero to zero.

I said this before the season. You lose your key Olineman - a first team all pro center and LT - and people wonder why the QB is turning the ball over and struggling.

It ain’t rocket science.
Yep, proves Rodgers BLOWS!

majrleaged

Pro Bowler
Look at Aaron Rodgers at the bottom. Hero to zero.

I said this before the season. You lose your key Olineman - a first team all pro center and LT - and people wonder why the QB is turning the ball over and struggling.

It ain’t rocket science.
Didn't he get hurt in the Ram playoff game too. Or he missed that game. Didn't seem to mater in that game. Of course the Saint didn't let them run it down their throats. I could be miss remembering.

CoachAllred

Pro Bowler
Excuse me? Personal attack #1. Keep it up if you want to get banned.

Use your brain and make an arguement rather than trolling.
Dude I was agreeing with you not attacking you.
You said something was fishy and I replied, yep I'm smelling the same BS as you. As in PFF is BS. LOL

Tano

Hall of Fame
Yeah Ramsey had himself a GAME. The one series he made 3 great plays in a row to stop the drive. Can't really see the secondary so maybe he got worked underneath a bit but that was clearly by design.

Fuckin PFF idjits. They're about as smart as their CEO Collinsworth.
I didn't know Sam & Dean worked for PFF

1631740883617.png