PFF grades if you care

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
Also I dislike how quickly they push the scores post-game. Real bad indicator right there. It's a great idea but they should be constantly refining their process to ensure the best results but that is not what is happening IMO.
Unless they have an enormous staff, there is no way they are watching all of these positions in every single game. Not Possible
That's why you are getting so much inconsistency.
I mean Hell they're not even watching all the QB's much less linemen.
I would love to see them explain the difference in Baker Mayfield scoring higher than a damned near perfect game by Stafford.
Maybe the fact that Stafford's WR's are so damned open that it hurts Matts score .lol.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
There is something very fishy about PFF. There is no reason scores should consistently be so far from reality.

There has to be some bad money involved or the scoring system is just completely weighted wrong.
Sniffing the same bs as you , Apparently.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah Ramsey had himself a GAME. The one series he made 3 great plays in a row to stop the drive. Can't really see the secondary so maybe he got worked underneath a bit but that was clearly by design.

Fuckin PFF idjits. They're about as smart as their CEO Collinsworth.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Look at Aaron Rodgers at the bottom. Hero to zero.

I said this before the season. You lose your key Olineman - a first team all pro center and LT - and people wonder why the QB is turning the ball over and struggling.

It ain’t rocket science.
Yep, proves Rodgers BLOWS!

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Look at Aaron Rodgers at the bottom. Hero to zero.

I said this before the season. You lose your key Olineman - a first team all pro center and LT - and people wonder why the QB is turning the ball over and struggling.

It ain’t rocket science.
Didn't he get hurt in the Ram playoff game too. Or he missed that game. Didn't seem to mater in that game. Of course the Saint didn't let them run it down their throats. I could be miss remembering.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
Excuse me? Personal attack #1. Keep it up if you want to get banned.

Use your brain and make an arguement rather than trolling.
Dude I was agreeing with you not attacking you.
You said something was fishy and I replied, yep I'm smelling the same BS as you. As in PFF is BS. LOL

Tano

Legend
Yeah Ramsey had himself a GAME. The one series he made 3 great plays in a row to stop the drive. Can't really see the secondary so maybe he got worked underneath a bit but that was clearly by design.

Fuckin PFF idjits. They're about as smart as their CEO Collinsworth.
I didn't know Sam & Dean worked for PFF

1631740883617.png

Psycho_X

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Round dos if you care, nothing too surprising.....

Rams PFF grades: Best and worst performers in Week 2 win vs. Colts​

Cameron DaSilva
Mon, September 20, 2021, 8:07 AM

The Los Angeles Rams notched their second win of the season on Sunday against the Indianapolis Colts, their first road victory of 2021. They escaped Lucas Oil Stadium with a 27-24 win after overcoming a special teams blunder that resulted in a Colts touchdown, largely thanks to Matthew Stafford’s play down the stretch.
Pro Football Focus handed out player grades for everyone who took a snap in the Rams’ win and we broke them down by offense and defense, analyzing the three highest- and lowest-graded players on each side.

The top performers aren’t particularly surprising, but there was a defender who was graded lower than expected.
Top 3 offense
  • WR Cooper Kupp: 90.6
  • QB Matthew Stafford: 78.2
  • C Brian Allen: 70.8
Kupp was unstoppable on Sunday afternoon, catching nine passes for 163 yards and two touchdowns. He got a ton of separation, made plays after the catch and forced two missed tackles with the ball in his hands. It’s no surprise he was the highest-graded player on offense, and by a wide margin. Stafford played relatively well, even if he wasn’t as mistake-free as he was in the season opener. Allen continues to be a pleasant surprise, getting off to a great start in 2021. He didn’t allow a single pressure on 32 pass-blocking opportunities and was the highest-graded offensive lineman in the passing game.
Top 3 defense
  • DT Aaron Donald: 92.1
  • LB Troy Reeder: 90.0
  • CB Jalen Ramsey: 87.8
Another week, another elite grade for Donald. Despite facing a two-time All-Pro guard in Quenton Nelson and being double-teamed frequently, Donald still had eight total pressures and three QB hits. He didn’t have a sack, but the Colts had no answer for Donald on Sunday afternoon, be it in the run game or in pass protection. Reeder played 64% of the defensive snaps and was a stud when he was out there, stepping up when the Rams needed him. He made the biggest play of the game by picking off Carson Wentz in the red zone, being in perfect position to intercept the shovel pass. Ramsey didn’t have his name called very often against the Colts, and that’s because he was targeted just four times. He allowed one catch for 7 yards, and had a game-sealing interception in the fourth quarter. Just another day at the office for No. 5.
Bottom 3 offense
  • RG Austin Corbett: 53.4
  • TE Tyler Higbee: 52.0
  • WR Van Jefferson: 50.7
After playing relatively well in Week 1, Corbett struggled against the Colts. He allowed two of the Colts’ four total pressures in this game and wasn’t very effective in the running game, earning a 49.8 run-block grade from PFF. He had a tough matchup with DeForest Buckner throughout the afternoon, but more is expected of Corbett. Tyler Higbee wasn’t involved much in Week 2, catching his only target for an 8-yard gain. What hurt his grade was his 46.9 run-blocking grade, doing a subpar job of sealing off the edge when the Rams tried to run outside. Jefferson wasn’t very effective against the Colts, either. He was targeted three times, had one drop and one reception for 14 yards. He didn’t seem to generate much separation, and Stafford chose not to look his way very much.
Bottom 3 defense
  • NT Sebastian Joseph-Day: 44.0
  • OLB Terrell Lewis: 39.5
  • DE Michael Hoecht: 31.9
Despite recording his first sack of the season and generating three total pressures, Joseph-Day was given a surprisingly low defensive grade. He had nine tackles, two QB hits and a tackle for a loss, too, making six run stops. I wouldn’t buy too much into his low grade here. Lewis and Hoecht didn’t play much against the Colts, with Lewis playing 14 snaps and Hoecht five. Neither had a pressure in the running game and they each made one tackle, making for a quiet afternoon.
Other notables
  • OLB Leonard Floyd: 72.2
  • CB Darious Williams: 66.6
  • LT Andrew Whitworth: 65.5
  • RB Darrell Henderson Jr.: 63.3
  • RT Rob Havenstein: 57.7
Floyd bounced back from a quiet season opener by playing well against the Colts. He had seven pressures and one sack, making six total tackles and landing three hits on the quarterback. He was a force off the edge against Julien Davenport, which was good to see. Williams allowed seven catches for 57 yards on a team-high 11 targets, holding up relatively well in coverage – especially in a tough matchup with Michael Pittman Jr. Whitworth and Havenstein weren’t far apart in terms of their overall grade and they allowed just one total pressure combined. Whitworth gave up the Colts’ only sack to Al-Quadin Muhammad. Henderson was playing relatively well before he got hurt, gaining 82 total yards on 16 touches. Hopefully his rib injury isn't too serious because he’s gotten off to a good start.