OFFICIAL Rams Free Agency Discussion Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mr. Walker

Rookie
Name
Scott
Why does the news seem dead now. League year started ad everyone went to sleep.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Jason La Canfora‏Verified account@JasonLaCanfora 4m4 minutes ago

Rams, who have been shopping CB Trumaine Johnson to no avail, inquired about Johnson for Cooks but that got nowhere...

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Free agent RB Benny Cunningham will visit the Jets.

The Jets are looking to add some backfield depth after releasing Khiry Robinson. Cunningham didn't see a ton of work in Los Angeles playing behind Todd Gurley but he's shown that he can be a factor when called upon, particularly in the passing game. In New York, he'd be the No. 3 back behind Matt Forte and Bilal Powell.
Related: Jets

Source: Jason La Canfora on Twitter
Mar 9 - 5:14 PM

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
I'm telling everyone who'll listen... if we get Gordon, he's going to have a MONSTER year.

I thought I was geeked BEFORE! Whitworth, Woods and maybe Gordon? And if Tru can be traded, maybe a Center? Hoooo buddy!!!

This would be the best offseason ever, in terms of addressing our needs. So far, I'm completely impressed with our Front Office. Keep going FO! Lock up Gordon and picks by trading Tru + Filler!

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Read the Rams are in on Kayvon Webster. Would be a solid signing especially since he already knows Wade's system.