OFFICIAL Rams Free Agency Discussion Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mr. Walker

Rookie
Name
Scott
Rams are spending like they have a lot more money to work with. Like they have about, oh...$16.7 million in additional cap space today. Hmmm, wonder when we will hear how.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
@jrry32
This is quite the narrative, but it's also not remotely true. Jeffery is a four year wonder. Jeffery showed up to the Combine at 6'3" 216. Jeffery, unlike Pryor, hasn't had former teammates talk trash about his attitude and work habits. Jeffery didn't fail a PED test until his fifth year in the NFL.(and you're deluding yourself if you think most of the league aren't on PEDs)
If they never caught Carl Lewis & the only reason they caught Lance the great is because of a disgruntled former rider....It's an easy call for me to assume that most of these huge men use something....to make them look...almost inhuman in person. LOLOL
From pure memory...Jeffery looked...puffy at the combine. And not that good puff...but that marshmallow puff....but hey, he DID produce in a big way. I actually thought it was all because of Brandon Marshall...Grabbing so much of the defenses attention. So I won't dispute his numbers...My main gripe is...the way he behaved when he wanted a new contract these last two years...Seems like he took it easy...IDK....he is young....we damn sure shoulda took him over Quick (couldn't have told me that for the last 4 years tho, LOL) and he'd be an upgrade in talent. But this team needs upgrades in character too...If we pay a premium, I want solid individuals to teach this young ass roster how to compete. How to be a pro...It's why I get Whitworth...Why I get Woods....instead of say a Gordon...I still wanted Kenny Stills tho. I actually see Woods as a type like Cooper. And we need a type like Jeffery....bigger body...hopefully this will be addressed in the draft....

Just pulling your chain jrry! I never thought we'd get a left tackle this caliber. Damn steep price. I wonder if we could grab his guard buddy too?

oh yeah....I wonder how do these moves change your know infamous mock draft? 4.0....

Limey

Rookie
Wow, we now have an innovative offensive mind calling our plays, one of the best LTs in football guarding Goff's blindside and a guy who can not only run precise routes but will throw blocks and look to find space when his QB has to scramble. Ladies and gentlemen we might have an offence next year!!!

Mr. Walker

Rookie
Name
Scott
Wow, we now have an innovative offensive mind calling our plays, one of the best LTs in football guarding Goff's blindside and a guy who can not only run precise routes but will throw blocks and look to find space when his QB has to scramble. Ladies and gentlemen we might have an offence next year!!!

Anything less than GSOT production, and I'll be disappointed :)

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
@jrry32 If they never caught Carl Lewis & the only reason they caught Lance the great is because of a disgruntled former rider....It's an easy call for me to assume that most of these huge men use something....to make them look...almost inhuman in person. LOLOL

It's what we want...bigger, stronger, faster...

From pure memory...Jeffery looked...puffy at the combine. And not that good puff...but that marshmallow puff....but hey, he DID produce in a big way. I actually thought it was all because of Brandon Marshall...Grabbing so much of the defenses attention. So I won't dispute his numbers...My main gripe is...the way he behaved when he wanted a new contract these last two years...Seems like he took it easy...IDK....he is young....we damn sure shoulda took him over Quick (couldn't have told me that for the last 4 years tho, LOL) and he'd be an upgrade in talent. But this team needs upgrades in character too...If we pay a premium, I want solid individuals to teach this young ass roster how to compete. How to be a pro...It's why I get Whitworth...Why I get Woods....instead of say a Gordon...I still wanted Kenny Stills tho. I actually see Woods as a type like Cooper. And we need a type like Jeffery....bigger body...hopefully this will be addressed in the draft....

Just pulling your chain jrry! I never thought we'd get a left tackle this caliber. Damn steep price. I wonder if we could grab his guard buddy too?

oh yeah....I wonder how do these moves change your know infamous mock draft? 4.0....

I'll put one out this weekend probably. I wish we could grab Zeitler, but we done blown most of our wad. It was worth it, though. Glad we addressed the OL.

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
Rams are spending like they have a lot more money to work with. Like they have about, oh...$16.7 million in additional cap space today. Hmmm, wonder when we will hear how.

Cap is only for the top 51 contracts. You'll have 90 going to camp. Doubting this contract impacts the top 51.

WestCoastRam

Legend
I gotta say, if they could somehow finagle a 3rd down back in free agency, Rams will be super well set to enter the draft. We may not have great starters in all areas but we won't be forced to draft for need necessarily either.

I put our needs going into this process as:

Oline (pick tackle or guard)
WR
Safety
Corner
3rd down RB
LB
QB

We've taken care of three of those right now and should feel pretty great if we can address one more. I suspect that will eventually be a 3rd down RB.

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
Browns building a strong OL

Marc Sessler‏Verified account@MarcSesslerNFL
Marc Sessler Retweeted Ian Rapoport

Powerful signing for the Browns. O-line now looks like: LT: Thomas LG: Bitonio C: Tretter RG: Zeitler RT: Erving/Coleman Greco, too.

Marc Sessler added,

Ian RapoportVerified account@RapSheet
The #Browns are signing guard Kevin Zeitler to a massive contract, more than $10M per year, source said.

rams56

Bleeding Rams Blue and Gold
Name
Steve
Guys, do we have to wait for the new league year to execute a trade?

Go Rams......... ;)

CanRamFan

Starter
Name
Joe
My heart sank when I saw him like this on "Knocks"...I felt we made a huge mistake...hope he proves me wrong!

Go Rams

You thought he wont be a good QB because you saw a picture of him relaxing at home ?

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Guys, do we have to wait for the new league year to execute a trade?

Go Rams......... ;)

Today at 1:00 PM PDT the new league year began. And yes, please trade Tru or someone should be executed. :LOL: