OFFICIAL Rams Free Agency Discussion Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
green-flag-XXL-anim.gif

Green Flag on the 2017 NFL League Year

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Rich Hammond‏Verified account@Rich_Hammond 1m1 minute ago

Rams free to sign elsewhere: Britt, Cunningham, Keenum, McDonald, Quick, Reynolds, Thomas, Zuerlein.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
So can I change my name? I can't be Legatron without Young GZ reppin the double six uno.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Rich Hammond‏Verified account@Rich_Hammond 1m1 minute ago

Rams free to sign elsewhere: Britt, Cunningham, Keenum, McDonald, Quick, Reynolds, Thomas, Zuerlein.

Finally, Reynolds is considered expendable. Been expecting that for several years.

But Zuerlein? That's a head scratcher after the season he had last year. They must feel really pressed for cap dollars, man.

I was fond of Cunningham, too. But it's all about the cap dollars right now. I think he'll get an offer elsewhere that he likes. I wish Benny all the best.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Free to sign elsewhere doesn't necessarily mean they are gone. I wouldn't be stunned to see them try something with Z and Benny.

TexasRam

Legend
Browns building a strong OL

Marc Sessler‏Verified account@MarcSesslerNFL
Marc Sessler Retweeted Ian Rapoport

Powerful signing for the Browns. O-line now looks like: LT: Thomas LG: Bitonio C: Tretter RG: Zeitler RT: Erving/Coleman Greco, too.

Marc Sessler added,

Ian RapoportVerified account@RapSheet
The #Browns are signing guard Kevin Zeitler to a massive contract, more than $10M per year, source said.

If I am Benny I'm flying to Cleveland and signing for the vet minimum

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
we better be keeping Cunningham dammit

say this every offseason. dude does it all and is very undervalued