OFFICIAL Rams Free Agency Discussion Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
LOL the over reactions already are priceless.

0hQyd5L.gif

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Tomorrow am's gonna be even better. We're in for some surprises, given how quiet things have been kept relatively speaking.

Gonna be nuts!

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Rams Killer Calais Campbell finally out of our division.

Jaguars agreed to terms with DE Calais Campbell, formerly of the Cardinals.

Campbell figures to play right end in Jacksonville where the Jaguars have been using bigger linemen ever since ex-coach Gus Bradley took over the team. DC Todd Wash is a holdover from Bradley's regime and will likely keep the same scheme. Campbell not only is stout against the run, but he gives the Jaguars much needed pass-rush skills from the position that previous REs Jared Odrick and Red Bryant didn't show. It's a huge get for the Jaguars as they continue to stockpile defensive talent.
Related: Cardinals

Source: Ian Rapoport on Twitter
Mar 8 - 9:41 PM

HitStick

Van Jefferson’s #1 fan
Stop freaking out. We're coming out of here with Jackson, Cooks, and Khalil.

Ram65

Legend
Hence why we can't lose focus on our GOAL. Find a #1 receiver. This is why we go hard after Jeffery or Pryor.

Sell Tru to the highest bidder, if it's a 2nd round pick, take it. As long as we have enough money to throw at our FA's.

Since when was finding a #1 the Goal? I don't see Jeffery in the mix for the Rams. Pryor at 12 Million would be risky for a one year production guy but, he is intriguing.

Ram65

Legend
I heard Crooks move is holding things up. Where he goes will have a direct effect on the other moves.

Rams aren't showing their hand that for sure.

Patients grass hopper.

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
Since when was finding a #1 the Goal? I don't see Jeffery in the mix for the Rams. Pryor at 12 Million would be risky for a one year production guy but, he is intriguing.

It's always been our goal, especially with McVay joining... what the heck? Where's our #1 receiver at, if we already have him?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's always been our goal, especially with McVay joining... what the heck? Where's our #1 receiver at, if we already have him?
It's been the Rams goal to get a #1 WR this off season? I'm not certain I ever heard McVay or Snead or anybody on the coaching staff say that at all. Some Rams fans may feel that should be the clubs main goal but that doesn't mean it's the people running the teams #1 goal. From what I've heard they want to implement McVays system, start the process (lots of processes), get people that fit Wades system and build the OLine up.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Beggars can't be choosers DYVKX

We aren't beggars.

Great! A fan gives a crap... WOOOOOOO.

The only thing that matters is the Coaching Staff, if they can feel like they'll beable to work and get the best out of him.

Well, where are the rumors swirling around the Rams and Pryor? Maybe that is our answer.

But let's not forget that you said "who gives a crap about attitude...." Many of us give a crap. It is a big deal when you're considering throwing millions upon millions of dollars the kid.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Seriously. Go give Jeffery $15 million per year before you give Pryor $12 million per year.

TheDYVKX

#TeamMcVay
Name
Sean McVay
Beggars can't be choosers DYVKX

Just because we have a need doesn't mean I want to pay massive money for an inconsistent WR who has only one year of tape at the position and his stats were inflated due to forced targets.

I'm not begging. That's a ridiculous thing to do. This line of thinking is how we end up paying Tavon Austin $10M a year.

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
We aren't beggars.

Well, where are the rumors swirling around the Rams and Pryor? Maybe that is our answer.

But let's not forget that you said "who gives a crap about attitude...." Many of us give a crap. It is a big deal when you're considering throwing millions upon millions of dollars the kid.

I completely agree, sorry Jrry, maybe I was out of line and should of been a little more clear. All I meant to say was that our opinion of a player, as fans, doesn't really matter. That the only opinions that do matter are the Coaching Staff / Front Office. If they feel like they can work with Pryor and turn him into a Student Of The Game....A High Character type of player....why not?

I believe in redemption / evolutionary / inspiring stories.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
It pisses me off that we have to wait until 4pm est for free agency to open. Why so late? The day is basically already over by then. Should be opening at like 12pm est.

Ram65

Legend
Seriously. Go give Jeffery $15 million per year before you give Pryor $12 million per year.

Seriously, the Rams aren't going to give Jeffery 15 Million a year. I highly doubt they consider giving Pryor $12 Million a year. I said he is intriguing. Listening to the radio today I think a former player thought he is only going to get better. He probably signs for less than $12 Million. It may be down to 8-9 million.

http://overthecap.com/2017-free-agency-terrelle-pryor/
..........Terrelle Pryor is one of the most intriguing free agents this year. Pryor is on pace for 75 receptions, 1,000 yards, and 5 touchdowns........

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So we're lookin for a good deal today? I bet Joe Klopfenstein is available....

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So the Rams best WR, and top producer the last couple seasons is allegedly going to Philly, and several of the top WR are off the board.
Hopefully the tide turns tomorrow because right now it looks like we are taking a step back, not forward

Mr. Walker

Rookie
Name
Scott
I completely agree, sorry Jrry, maybe I was out of line and should of been a little more clear. All I meant to say was that our opinion of a player, as fans, doesn't really matter. That the only opinions that do matter are the Coaching Staff / Front Office. If they feel like they can work with Pryor and turn him into a Student Of The Game....A High Character type of player....why not?

I believe in redemption / evolutionary / inspiring stories.

Meh, he's going into his 5th season. Doubt you see much change from him as far as character goes. If anything it's going to get worse with the boatload of cash he'll be receiving.

Mr. Walker

Rookie
Name
Scott
So the Rams best WR, and top producer the last couple seasons is allegedly going to Philly, and several of the top WR are off the board.
Hopefully the tide turns tomorrow because right now it looks like we are taking a step back, not forward

giphy.gif