OFFICIAL Rams Free Agency Discussion Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
Either Alshon or Pryor... The rest are kind of irrelevant. I mean, the whole purpose of our FA was to finally find a #1 receiver. Don't lose focus of that.

KOWALSKI

Rookie
so, right now it looks like the rams lost kenny britt and will replace him with terrance williams or robert woods.
what an upgrade!

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
so, right now it looks like the rams lost kenny britt and will replace him with terrance williams or robert woods.
what an upgrade!

Hence why we can't lose focus on our GOAL. Find a #1 receiver. This is why we go hard after Jeffery or Pryor.

Sell Tru to the highest bidder, if it's a 2nd round pick, take it. Aslong as we have enough money to throw at our FA's.

Mr. Walker

Rookie
Name
Scott
what an upgrade!

I wouldn't mind Woods at all, he'd be an upgrade. Britt is a piece of shit who has no respect for authority

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
I wouldn't mind Woods at all, he'd be an upgrade. Britt is a piece of crap who has no respect for authority

Woods isn't THE answer... that's shooting too low.

We pick up both Jeffery/Woods or Jeffery/Smith ... and that would remedy our situation 10 fold.

A55VA6

Legend
Rams haven't done shit.... when they said they would be very active. Unless they're keeping shit secret..

Mr. Walker

Rookie
Name
Scott
Woods isn't THE answer... that's shooting too low.

We pick up both Jeffery/Woods or Jeffery/Smith ... and that would remedy our situation 10 fold.

I never said Woods was the answer, I just said I wouldn't mind signing him. I'd be hesitant to give Pryor a big contract, which he's probably looking for. One year of productivity with an attitude that is less than average.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Tru, Barron & Hayes to Cleveland for the overall #12 & #65 plus the rights to Gordon. Purchase Alshon in free agency. Imagine Jeffery & Gordon for a moment or two ...

Mr. Walker

Rookie
Name
Scott
Tru, Barron & Hayes to Cleveland for the overall #12 & #65 plus the rights to Gordon. Purchase Alshon in free agency. Imagine Jeffery & Gordon for a moment or two ...

Lol why not just trade Greg Robinson for a 1st while we're at it.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
It's not hard to imagine. That's about how long they'd play before getting suspended.

Kidding aside, I'd be happy to get either of those guys.

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
I never said Woods was the answer, I just said I wouldn't mind signing him. I'd be hesitant to give Pryor a big contract, which he's probably looking for. One year of productivity with an attitude that is less than average.

If he's not the answer, why are we signing him?

He's still a pretty newly converted WR, yet he's already better than Garcon with more potential... Also, who gives a crap about attitude when we have coaches we're confident in. They'll correct it. If not, we have a good trade piece.

I'd give Pryor a contract, and pay him a little more, than Woods.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If he's not the answer, why are we signing him?

He's still a pretty newly converted WR, yet he's already better than Garcon with more potential... Also, who gives a crap about attitude when we have coaches we're confident in. They'll correct it. If not, we have a good trade piece.

I'd give Pryor a contract, and pay him a little more, than Woods.

I give a big crap about attitude when you're advocating giving him a ton of money.

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
I give a big crap about attitude when you're advocating giving him a ton of money.

Great! A fan gives a crap... WOOOOOOO.

The only thing that matters is the Coaching Staff, if they can feel like they'll beable to work and get the best out of him.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I'd like to sign Woods, trade Tru for a second round pick. Draft Zay or Godwin in the second round, along with a replacement corner, and boom. I'm happy.