OFFICIAL Rams Free Agency Discussion Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
Desean hasn't signed with Tampa yet

I really hope he considers us... It's his home freaking town! We need someone that can be a #1 and someone that our guys can look up to. A veteran leader.

Tampa? I really hope that's a joke, he'll be stuffed into the crowded lineup, he'll be a 3rd or 4th instead of a 1st or 2nd... Florida sucks (big ass mosquitoes)

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
I thought LA was in a valley? That's why the smog is bad, right?

The downtown area of L.A. itself is not in a valley, although surrounding parts of the city are in a valley, the San Fernando Valley to the north-west being the largest true valley with the Santa Monica Mountains to the South and the Angeles Forest to the north, there is also the San Gabriel Valley just to the north-east. While smog can be trapped by those surrounding mountain ranges north of L.A., the city is mostly coastal and a decent ocean-breeze will blow the smog out to sea. Prior to environmental laws being better established, smog in L.A. was much, much worse, mostly due to industry from the southern part of the city. Los Angeles is very large and spread out geographically, unlike N.Y. or Chicago. Also, L.A. will always have some smog, as native Americans made note of 'smog' hundreds of years ago, due to dust & fires rather than industrialization. L.A. was developed from desert. Unless there is wind, those mountain ranges will trap the particulates which make up the smog, so those views from high above can appear less than clean, ... on the other hand, following a rainstorm, snow or a good wind, those same views are rather spectacular.

Last edited:

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I really hope he considers us... It's his home freaking town! We need someone that can be a #1 and someone that our guys can look up to. A veteran leader.

Tampa? I really hope that's a joke, he'll be stuffed into the crowded lineup, he'll be a 3rd or 4th instead of a 1st or 2nd... Florida sucks (big ass mosquitoes)

Tampa is a great place to live. He'll be the #2 in that offense with all of the focus going to Mike Evans. And he'll have to pay no state income tax.

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
Tampa is a great place to live. He'll be the #2 in that offense with all of the focus going to Mike Evans. And he'll have to pay no state income tax.

He'll be a 3rd or 4th option... It'll go Evans, Martin/Rodgers, Jackson/Brate

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
He'll be a 3rd or 4th option... It'll go Evans, Martin/Rodgers, Jackson/Brate

What? The HBs aren't going to be higher in the pecking order than DeSean Jackson, if he joins the Bucs, in terms of targets. It'll be Evans then Jackson. And Evans will take away some of the safety help that typically goes to Jackson. It's a good deal for DeSean, especially with Winston's love of the deep ball.

But I'd love to get him here at the right price.

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
What? The HBs aren't going to be higher in the pecking order than DeSean Jackson, if he joins the Bucs, in terms of targets. It'll be Evans then Jackson. And Evans will take away some of the safety help that typically goes to Jackson. It's a good deal for DeSean, especially with Winston's love of the deep ball.

But I'd love to get him here at the right price.

My original post was a sarcastic vent, not to be taken seriously. I was also talking about usage.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Not Necessarily in exact ranking order or all of them fits for the Rams, yet I thought these were the majority of Targets on Offense that the Rams might go after.

With their current cap space after franchising Tru, will even one of these players end up on the team? :(

2017 NFL FREE AGENTS OFFENSE

WIDE RECEIVERS

Alshon Jeffery
Terrelle Pryor
Pierre Garcon 49ERS
DeSean Jackson
Kenny Stills DOLPHINS
Robert Woods
Kendall Wright
Michael Floyd
Terrance Williams

TIGHT ENDS

Martellus Bennett
Levine Toilolo
Rhett Ellison
David Johnson
Mychal Rivera
Dion Sims

OFFENSIVE GUARDS

Kevin Zeitler
T.J. Lang
Larry Warford
Ronald Leary
Austin Pasztor
Stefen Wisniewski
DJ Fluker
Brandon Fusco
Oday Aboushi
J.C. Tretter (center)

OFFENIVE TACKLES

Ricky Wagner LIONS
Russell Okung
Marshall Newhouse
Riley Reiff
Matt Kalil
Mike Remmers
Menelik Watson
Ben Ijalana
Kelvin Beachum

giving-money-1-studentlife_1412767050.gif

InnovatedMind

NO MA'AM President
Name
Joe
Guys... screw it...

We all wanted PRYOR ANYWAY! He can be a legit #1 and has a higher ceiling than both Garcon AND Jackson.

Mr. Walker

Rookie
Name
Scott
I didn't know Micah Hyde was a FA. Would love him on this team, loved him coming out of college. Not sure the fit though.