Odell Beckham available for trade?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

PaRam24

UDFA
Take it for what it is...just did a screenshot because idk how to be fancy lol

Attachments

• C57FBF74-0A42-45A1-AADF-50B2683FD40E.png
    C57FBF74-0A42-45A1-AADF-50B2683FD40E.png
    344.2 KB · Views: 204

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I might have been the only one higher.

I mean, I was the one who bet he'd surpass 80 catches and 700 yards or I'd wear a Brady jersey...

There weren't many of us, but we were VOCAL!!!
I don’t think I was all that vocal but I was all in on us getting back into the 2nd to get him.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I might have been the only one higher.

I mean, I was the one who bet he'd surpass 80 catches and 700 yards or I'd wear a Brady jersey...

There weren't many of us, but we were VOCAL!!!
I will also have to admit that I said Everett WHO?

So with that in mind, let’s hope Everett becomes a bigger piece than Kupp. Wouldn’t that be OUTSTANDING ? OBJ who?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I will also have to admit that I said Everett WHO?

So with that in mind, let’s hope Everett becomes a bigger piece than Kupp. Wouldn’t that be OUTSTANDING ? OBJ who?

How about we settle for Kupp being Jerry Rice and Everett being Kellen Winslow Sr.? ;)

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Yeah, sounds like two firsts is off the table, thankfully.

Sounds like it could be the Rams 2018 1st round pick plus “something else.”

What the “something else” is would be the key.

IMHO I hope it happens. Crazy dominant D plus OBJ on offense? Rams would become favorites to win it all. With good reason.

dang

Legend
So who gets cut/traded/restructured to pay for OBJ's $8.5M? Or is this doable by deferring any Donald $$$ until 2019?

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
So who gets cut/traded/restructured to pay for OBJ's $8.5M? Or is this doable by deferring any Donald $$$ until 2019?

Why would we not defer Donald's money to 2019? We have a ridiculous amount of cap room.

dang

Legend
Why would we not defer Donald's money to 2019? We have a ridiculous amount of cap room.
And do we think that the deferment has already been broached with Donald's camp? Or would this be a new development in the negotiation? Again - I am looking for a highly motivated Donald in 2018 above a deal for OBJ.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And do we think that the deferment has already been broached with Donald's camp? Or would this be a new development in the negotiation? Again - I am looking for a highly motivated Donald in 2018 above a deal for OBJ.

Donald doesn't care. Give him a massive signing bonus. He gets that paid upfront, so he ends up making a crapton of money.

dang

Legend
OK - defer Donald until next year. It still looks like the Rams may be a bit short of the $8.5M needed to bring on OBJ. What move(s) could be made to free up the $$$ shortage for OBJ and have a little $$$b to pay draft picks (assuming minimum if we trade away 1st round pick/no 2nd round pick) and any other small roster depth needed to get Rams thru the year? Release Webster? Restructure Joyner/Barron?

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Can we just stop for a moment and remember how much we all love C♡♡PER KPP?

Ahhh.... That was nice.

Malibu

Pro Bowler
The Giants are in a very bad spot. Ideally they want to keep Odell. My guess Odell's people have told the Giants Odell really does not like the direxdire if the team and wants to live closer to home. So unless the Giants make the most unbelievable offer Odell wants to go to the Rams.

Actually Odell is right. They are getting Eli most likely a RB which is good for the offense but the Giants are in the same division as Philly the writing is on the wall.

Due to his antics it is hard for the Giants to want to commit long term for him. Giants know unless they get an insane deal they lose on this. Not to mention what it says to their fans.

Giants are in a lose lose situation unless they can get a boatload for Odell.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Beckham is a luxury. Talented player but a total head case. I'd take him but only on favorable terms. I'm pretty ambivalent to him. Kupp should untouchable as far as I'm concerned. He's the kind of guy you want to build around. Beckham? I'm not convinced. I'd take him as a rental as it is clear we are in win now mode but would not want him as part of the core long term despite his talents.