Name Something You Really Like, But Marks You as An Old Man

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
A really good shit.

Starts out with peace and quiet...maybe everyone is out of the house... ya sit down...maybe with a good book or a magazine (no phones).

Then, ya know, the kind that just slips out, you hear a big "PLOP", but no water comes back at ya and when you wipe, you see nothing, but fluffy toilet paper...

Ya let out a really gratuitous, "aaaah" and pop up. Wash hands and exit with an unreasonably large smile.

Wait... you mean like stuff?

Um... I really loved my dad's reel to reel tape deck in the 70s...

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Ice cold Coca Cola in a GLASS bottle

a521152f1f417a71b23f70dea8e12c73.jpg

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
John Wayne movies from the 40’s thru early 60’s

The Man Who Shot Liberty Valance, hard to beat in my book

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Remember when you enjoyed Sean Young flashing her tata's in her earlier filmography, and then becoming horrified when she didn't stop as gravity did its thing....

Last edited:

Petrowsky

Rookie
Name
Petrowsky
Led Zeppelin.
I’m 32 and I listen to Led Zeppelin, and I have since I was 14. I don’t know if liking a certain band makes you old. I also listen to Frank Sinatra, Bobby Darin, and The Righteous Brothers.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
I’m 32 and I listen to Led Zeppelin, and I have since I was 14. I don’t know if liking a certain band makes you old. I also listen to Frank Sinatra, Bobby Darin, and The Righteous Brothers.
Methuselah, is that you?

Petrowsky

Rookie
Name
Petrowsky
Methuselah, is that you?
Only 937 years to go for this geezer. I just think a lot of stuff on here is stuff I enjoy. Reading books, listening to vinyl, peace and quiet, a good shit, John Wayne movies like Hatari (“Start off easy”), history, and 80s comedies are all things I enjoy.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Toss a couple peanuts into an ice cold Dr Pepper in a bottle. Shelled and salted of course. It's a thing.
I'll have to try that. Must be a Maricopa County, thing....

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Hey @Loyal ...

I think we might have another topic to build off the one you started...

I’ve been trying to think of other answers to your OP, instead I’m coming up with more things I do as an older guy, that maybe I am too old for.

:D

Such as, I wear slouch hats. Mine aren’t too slouchy, but they are generally worn by younger people.

People probably snicker behind my back as some old guy who thinks he’s still a hot young stud... :zany:

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Steely Dan songs
Hell yeah. I have a list of almost a hundred 70's tunes on my phone/iTunes to play in the car. Music today sucks, and I say that knowing full well that my parents said the same thing to me when I was growing up, but this new shit is a special kind of awful. It's vapid.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Steely Dan songs

This is extra funny for me.

My close friend Amber has a boyfriend who is much older than she is. Their tastes in music couldn't be any more different. She is usually in full control of what music is playing... even if she's at someone else's house.

It never fails. At some point late in the night... her boyfriend gets fed up with the music that's been playing and he will scream out STEELY DAN. She groans and makes a disgusted face at him. It's very funny to watch.

Anyway, since this has happened so much through the years it's become a thing for us. Now... and this could be done at any time day or night... someone will just scream out STEELY DAN out of the blue. Everyone always cracks up... it never gets old. LOL