Name Something You Really Like, But Marks You as An Old Man

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Not that bad but not as far off as you might think.

I had a 30” waist and 28” thighs...

it was impossible to get pants that fit.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Naps. I used to think my parents were old when they napped on weekends. They were a bit younger than me when they had me, but damn I feel old. It's really needed trying to chase two little ones around the house in our 40s.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Howdy, neighbor.
Mr Robinson's Neighborhood
"It's one helluva day in the neighborhood,
A helluva day for a neighbor,
Would you be mine? Could you be mine?
I hope I get to move in your neighborhood, some day.
The problem is that when I move in, y'all move away.....

Hello boys and girls. We all alone again today. You know why? My wife walked out on me.
Isn't that nice? I'm so glad the bitch is gone..."

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5-3ckX-zSHw

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
Necco.jpg

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
In a world before air conditioning, which some of you never experienced, windows were open in every house during summer. Almost every day before the 1973 fuel crisis, a beloved sound drifted through open windows which caused kids to run to Mom, begging for change. A white truck, from which emanated the carnival like music would stop and the ice cream man would sell bomb pops, eskimo pies, popsicles, ice cream bars and ice cream sandwiches. It was a slice of heaven. My great uncle would be the hero of the neighborhood when he bought treats for the neighborhood kids and everyone knew he was YOUR uncle (thanks uncle Lew!). I would do it today if the ice cream man still existed.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZTHDJPjUT0

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
In a world before air conditioning, which some of you never experienced, windows were open in every house during summer. Almost every day before the 1973 fuel crisis, a beloved sound drifted through open windows which caused kids to run to Mom, begging for change. A white truck, from which emanated the carnival like music would stop and the ice cream man would sell bomb pops, eskimo pies, popsicles, ice cream bars and ice cream sandwiches. It was a slice of heaven. My great uncle would be the hero of the neighborhood when he bought treats for the neighborhood kids and everyone knew he was YOUR uncle (thanks uncle Lew!). I would do it today if the ice cream man still existed.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZTHDJPjUT0

We have ice cream trucks in my neighborhood. I feel bad for your neighborhood children if you don't.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We have ice cream trucks in my neighborhood. I feel bad for your neighborhood children if you don't.
There were none in SE Texas where I lived for 2 years. There were none in Tierrasanta, CA (San Diego) when I lived there for 2 years. There were none in Milwaukie, Oregon (Portland) where I lived for 9 years. There are none in Emporia, KS where I have lived for 22 years. I've lived in a lot of neighborhoods that didn't have them. In fact, I haven't seen them operating since 1975 anywhere I've lived since then...

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
There were none in SE Texas where I lived for 2 years. There were none in Tierrasanta, CA (San Diego) when I lived there for 2 years. There were none in Milwaukie, Oregon (Portland) where I lived for 9 years. There are none in Emporia, KS where I have lived for 22 years. I've lived in a lot of neighborhoods that didn't have them. In fact, I haven't seen them operating since 1975 anywhere I've lived since then...

They operated in Chesterfield, Missouri - and I'll be honest: I'd still buy some ice cream for myself. I fucking love ice cream.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
They had them in the CA bay area up through the early 2000's and there's one that comes through my neighborhood in central Texas still.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Oh man... I love those things. I never could figure out though why of all the flavors they chose to make whole packs of it was the chocolate ones. I used to save out my white, pink, purple, and especially licorice ones to eat after the rest were gone. I would always look for packs with the most white and grey ones.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
1596147865675.png

Helms bakery truck - best cream puffs and glazed doughnuts ever. Including Krispy..

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Oh man... I love those things. I never could figure out though why of all the flavors they chose to make whole packs of it was the chocolate ones. I used to save out my white, pink, purple, and especially licorice ones to eat after the rest were gone. I would always look for packs with the most white and grey ones.
I was just the opposite - ONLY bought the chocolate ones.
What is WRONG with you? (licorice was pretty good though).

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah... Well they could come up with a better tune to play while heading down the street. I want to shoot out the speakers every time I hear that jingle they all play.