Name Something You Really Like, But Marks You as An Old Man

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I was addicted to this game in the late 70's. I wish I still had one.
View attachment 37723
I had this one ya sorry bastid.
s-l640.jpg

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I have some manual hedge clippers I takeout out from time to time.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
I really like using the words "fiddlesticks" and "jeepers" when I get upset at something.

And I call kids younger than me "whipper-snappers."

Reveals me every time. :censored: :p :helmet:

Raptorman

Pro Bowler
Name
David
Oh man... I love those things. I never could figure out though why of all the flavors they chose to make whole packs of it was the chocolate ones. I used to save out my white, pink, purple, and especially licorice ones to eat after the rest were gone. I would always look for packs with the most white and grey ones.
There was a small Pharmacy in Alexandria VA that used to sell the rolls of chocolate ones.

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Can't see it!
Put on your bifocals!

When I was a child, like 10 years ago, my parents said one of my teachers couldn't read my handwriting. I told them she needs to put on her glasses. I have really terrible handwriting. I should have been a doctor. Nobody can read my hieroglyphics.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Here’s something I did as a kid, that today would be viewed as wrong in so many ways. But all kids did it.

For all you youngsters, that’s not just a smoking truck....

The Mosquito fogger... Chase the truck, run in the toxic gas!

96767b412af789d3ba8ba48ce5c9e503.jpg

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Here’s something I did as a kid, that today would be viewed as wrong in so many ways. But all kids did it.

For all you youngsters, that’s not just a smoking truck....

The Mosquito fogger... Chase the truck, run in the toxic gas!

96767b412af789d3ba8ba48ce5c9e503.jpg
I used to wear coats made of asbestos...

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
I really like using the words "fiddlesticks" and "jeepers" when I get upset at something.

And I call kids younger than me "whipper-snappers."

Reveals me every time. :censored: :p :helmet:
Guilty too on “whipper-snappers“ and “dag-nabbit”.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I have some manual hedge clippers I takeout out from time to time.

Years ago I had a neighbor that was a fitness junkie. He used to mow his lawn like two or three times a week with a manual trimmer mower. In his speedos. My kids used to say "Dad, that guy is out there in his underwear again".

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Before today, it was old school to watch a USA capsule from space, splashing down in the ocean. It made me remember the wonder of astronauts after having walked on the moon, floating from space to the water with parachutes. This one just came back from the space station, but soon, we will be landing on the moon once more, and young un's will be able to share the joy of questioning whether it was real or hollywood...lol

oldnotdead

Legend
When my girlfriend and I go out the age difference between us coupled with the fact she looks about 10 yrs younger than she is causes a lot of stares and whispering. I just give them the old man stare that says "eat your hearts out Aholes" and laugh. She just rolls her eyes and shakes her head. More than once she comments that it must be an "old guy thing". I usually retort "they think you are a prostitute or gold digger". That's when she punches me in my arm. She wishes I had gold. LOL

I think my mind and personality stopped aging at 40. My friends and especially my family all think that. But in fact, I do see the world that way. I tell my son "don't get old". He asks me how to do that. I tell him I'm talking about in his head and personality. He laughs and says that's why all his friends like me and think he has the "coolest" dad. That is something I'm actually proud of.

People get judgemental when as they age. Keep your mind open to new ideas. Keep enjoying life instead of waiting to die. Like I tell my son and girlfriend, my body ages but I try to keep my mind young because it's the only aspect of aging that I can control other than keeping fit.